Which level of players has the lowest intelligence

Bracket

• Total voters
YvnpUW5.jpg

when you do things right, people aren't sure if you have done anything at all. shit like the cold war and ongoing middle eastern problems are not easy problems at all and the UN does jack all about big issues like that other than sending letters.

in my opinion, for how naturally selfish people are, and how political strife and corruption is a problem in the WORLD, I'd say we're not in bad shape. no world wars in over 70 years baby, ima ride this wave of prosperity and (relative) peace
First of 'sending letters' is called diplomacy, something the US should try out.

Secondly there might not have been an actual we3, but vietnam, iraq and afghanistan was some ugly affairs.

It seems you're a big fan of applying brute force to solve problems, and I guess it's understandable since the bombs are not, and have never been, dropping down over your own house. Maybe invading countries isn't always the right solution?

Don't get me wrong, I don't neglect the good things USA have done, but your rather sketchy international operations just outweighs them by a lot.

19s are superier.. Even though their pugs are trashy as fuck..

We will learn this one day twinks!

Creater of this topic is clearly in whatever bracket is the most retarded. Forgot to add 19s to the topic for some reason!

I literally told you that I agree with you, despite your wording. As for you missing the overall point is simply pointing towards you not noticing that. Stiring up this whole ruckus. Also, when I make an example, you take that example and twist it instead of looking at the meaning of the example, aka the overall point (idk how else to describe it).
It's like this: I am saying that a jacket can keep you warm, and you argue about the actual jacket, instead of the point which is, IT KEEPS U ducking WARM.

Right, but I'm making your emotional thinking clear though and how irrelevant it is to debate with. Ok... your example falls flat because what of the jacket has alot holes in it which prevents you from being warm? What if it is a shit jacket from China? Just give me the specific thing I'm taking out of context.

What country would that be? Only Russia and Saudi Arabia outproduce the US in oil production. The two combined barely equal the US's production and that is China and Iran. And last I checked China nor Iran have democracies.
First of all; just because these countries doesn't produce as much oil as USA, doesn't mean that USA is not interesred in buying their oil. Surely you must know that one fourth of USA's oil consumption is from imported oil.

And nice of you to mention Iran; they were close to reaching democracy several times, but USA's support to the Shah saw to that it never happened. Just look at the coup against Mosaddeq in 53'. The Shah ruled as a dictator, but that seemed irrelevant to USA, since he was willing to sell Iran's oil to USA, unlike his opponents.

Oh....
So what you are saying if a country purchases something from another country then they are trying to overthrow it. Interesting theory you have there.

First of all; just because these countries doesn't produce as much oil as USA, doesn't mean that USA is not interesred in buying their oil. Surely you must know that one fourth of USA's oil consumption is from imported oil.

And nice of you to mention Iran; they were close to reaching democracy several times, but USA's support to the Shah saw to that it never happened. Just look at the coup against Mosaddeq in 53'. The Shah ruled as a dictator, but that seemed irrelevant to USA, since he was willing to sell Iran's oil to USA, unlike his opponents.
Oh....
So what you are saying if a country purchases something from another country then they are trying to overthrow it. Interesting theory you have there.
oh boy allyboboa vs snack HERE WE GOOOO!!!!!!!! this will be even MORE explosive than our last episode with the enlightened 19 yr old recent convert atheist vs 35 yr old devoted but not-so-sharp theist....anyways, WHO WINS THIS EPICALLY BULLHEADED FORUM BATTLE???????? Stay tuned on xpoff.com!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread