Which level of players has the lowest intelligence

Bracket

• Total voters

bigmoran

Legend
10s - Possibly the most self-denying group of players. Claim that playing level 10 is the ultimate challenge while spending 99% of the time dueling undergeared level 14s and ganking questing dads of WoW.

20s - Similar to level 10s except the "challenge" they face is killing clueless Latin Americans in the least objective oriented Warsong Gulch circuses.

29s - Think they are good because they beat up on the aforementioned level 20s. And because BM monks.

70s - Still rocking that red enchant from 2012 when getting rating was as simple as pressing Tazik Shocker at the same time as your partner.

Reactions: Dan
You're wrong about 20s, there's no challenge in killing "Latin Americans", the only challenge is finding a way to surpass the 29s in order to win the objective.

I don't see why 19's aren't listed, MOST not all, are still in middle/high school. That is why bg's don't pop until everyone is out of school. So I would say that 19s have the lowest intelligence since most are still in middle/high school.

19s are the most autistic though, is this just to decide what the second most autistic level is?

You're wrong about 20s, there's no challenge in killing "Latin Americans", the only challenge is finding a way to surpass the 29s in order to win the objective.

I have a masters degree in /flexing on foolz

I don't see why 19's aren't listed, MOST not all, are still in middle/high school. That is why bg's don't pop until everyone is out of school. So I would say that 19s have the lowest intelligence since most are still in middle/high school.

29s coming out with a HUGE lead so far in the polls. Let's see if they can keep this momentum rolling!

Level 10 twinks hands down are the most braindead apes to ever plague a twinking community

Waiting until people get out of school as opposed to what? Waiting until people get home from work?

cause queuing at 10am due to your lack of job or any responsibility's is something to be proud of

Waiting until people get out of school as opposed to what? Waiting until people get home from work?

The question is what bracket has the lowest intelligence level and since most of the 19 bracket is still in middle/high school, I would say that bracket has the least intelligence. Of course that's not always the case but most of the time it is.

cause queuing at 10am due to your lack of job or any responsibility's is something to be proud of

I was not bagging on anyone or anything like that, I'm just saying because 19s are in school they are still learning so in most cases they are not the most intelligent, and just because somebody is able to que at 10 in the morning does not mean I don't have a job or responsibility, there is something called a night shift and maybe once you get a bit older you will understand what that is but I work two jobs and have a family to support, I work different shifts every other week with one job so yes when I work nights and get home at 9 in the morning and can't sleep, I am able to que at 10 am and having a bracket like the 20-29 is nice to have because I can get a que any time of the day, yes I may wait 15 minutes to get it but still pops. but that is a completely different story.

Going to school is about gaining knowledge, not intelligence. Regardless, need to see some source on this middle/high school claim, because the 19s players I know are typically either in college or working.

Going to school is about gaining knowledge, not intelligence. Regardless, need to see some source on this middle/high school claim, because the 19s players I know are typically either in college or working.

Yes and the definition of intelligence is "the ability to acquire and apply knowledge" now I am not saying that kids in school are dumb or anything like that, but if you are in school and still gaining knowledge, majority, of the time, you will not be as intelligent as someone who has completed school. To answer the second part, I thought there was a poll for it on ti a while ago and when I checked if I recall a fairly good amount were young, though I may have it confused with another bracket, and I haven't really talked to that many people in the 19 bracket in the past few months but I believe most of them were in school, and not bad mouthing GG19 as it is a great way to promote activity in the bracket and I have donated a few items to them, I would think that a good amount, but not all, of the newer people to the bracket are younger. Because in my opinion unless you have been tinking for a while, most of the older people that play wow don't normally give it a chance but I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread