Where am I going, F2P or P2P?

I'm not his mentor, he's mine

Oh, and i heard F2P rogues are harder.

He was taking the piss. Because that's the excuse you used for playing a 24 rogue.... But as always.

The point, and just below it...

Your head.

<3

Fuck you TI-Like limit, Why is there even a limit? There is so many posts I like but can't :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Found it by accident and then spent likes 4 months thinking it was gone and then found it again by accident.

So now i can rating bash you :p

But lil gets to bash me :mad:

F2P russian vs P2P eus.

they had a 24huntard ;)
Also Russians are easy when they are not flying around the map or lag macro'ing like mad men :p
So funny playing melee vs Russians, sitting on top of them but you can't hit them, epic

they had a 24huntard ;)
Also Russians are easy when they are not flying around the map or lag macro'ing like mad men :p
So funny playing melee vs Russians, sitting on top of them but you can't hit them, epic

I have a lag macro I save for fighting russians. They have the cheek to /spit at me when i use o_O

they had a 24huntard ;)

You haven't met that bis hunter with the benches.

You haven't met that bis hunter with the benches.

I've met a 24 Russian hunter that killed ppl faster than anything I've ever seen in this bracket, like instant aimed shot shit.. so skilled :p
don't know if that's the one your talkin about?

I've met a 24 Russian hunter that killed ppl faster than anything I've ever seen in this bracket, like instant aimed shot shit.. so skilled :p
don't know if that's the one your talkin about?

BiS gear, tabard of brilliance and summons a bunch of invurnable benches that chase people across the map killing people. And he speed pots. Lets just say shit dies.

BiS gear, tabard of brilliance and summons a bunch of invurnable benches that chase people across the map killing people. And he speed pots. Lets just say shit dies.

I can't say, my lock dies so fast to that hunter that its all a blur ;)
But don't all Russians use speed pots on cd?

Users who are viewing this thread