Where am I going, F2P or P2P?

Dodging much? Nothing new :))

Dont't tell me you made that up.. i'd be dissapointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told by a friend of "ours" (how do think i knew your main?). I didn't have a clue who you was when you got that achievement, because it was three years ago.

Statistics - Community - World of Warcraft Please boost me :'(

So you have no clue but even if clueless you launch statements that's so you, clueless in wow but forums joker.

Thanks and no, i don't boost bads like you, sorry ;)

Continue to keep me entertained plx. And in meantime youll maybe find out my "real" main.

*hint* it's another rogue ;)

So you have no clue but even if clueless you launch statements that's so you, clueless in wow but forums joker.

Thanks and no, i don't boost bads like you, sorry ;)

Continue to keep me entertained plx. And in meantime youll maybe find out my "real" main.

*hint* it's another rogue ;)

Pull the other one bruv, it jingles.

Your sig about the OL rogue is obviously you... and you have two prideful rogues?

Thanks for playing.

Sorry to dissapoint you but i'm not the liar here, you are ;)

Keep it up or ask "our" friend about the other one, he must know for sure.

2nd *hint*, it has the same name, now be smart and find it faster.. i hope :)

Ps: i'm in the process of gearing a 3rd one on horde, find that one too now, no hints tho ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew you're a smart person, not like your friend who failed miseraby :)

I'm getting bored now so this is my last post for a while.

1: That char has no better stats than the other. (More played but the same ratio, at least you're consistently average)
2: You told us you don't pve but you're pve geared (badly)

3: You told us your main was full 550 prideful, but now this is your real main? (make up your mind)

4: I'm now convinced the one on OL is the ex70 you got 2k on (OL had a lot of 70s at one time)

5: I did't fail, because I didn't try.

Have a wonderful evening :).

I'm getting bored now so this is my last post for a while.

1: That char has no better stats than the other. (More played but the same ratio, at least you're consistently average)
2: You told us you don't pve but you're pve geared (badly)

3: You told us your main was full 550 prideful, but now this is your real main? (make up your mind)

4: I'm now convinced the one on OL is the ex70 you got 2k on (OL had a lot of 70s at one time)

5: I did't fail, because I didn't try.

Have a wonderful evening :).

ROFL so the one on OL is some sort of ex-70 twink i got 2k on? Good you're convinced. Next time l2better read statistics and maybe you'll not look like a clown.

Ps: i don't consider LFR as "playing PVe", "playing PVE" is from normal up. Good it is your last post, people are getting tired of your nonsence. Go to bed now :))

ROFL so the one on OL is some sort of ex-70 twink i got 2k on? Good you're convinced. Next time l2better read statistics and maybe you'll not look like a clown.

Ps: i don't consider LFR as "playing PVe", "playing PVE" is from normal up. Good it is your last post, people are getting tired of your nonsence. Go to bed now :))

You two, get a room!

You two, get a room!
na! the arguments between saint and the little hitler fanboy are pretty much the most entertaining part of twinkinfo nowadays

Last edited by a moderator:
No, his post makes no sense. You're saying that it's possible to beat P2P by skill - of course I agree, but this conversation is useless, if you're going to use this as a fact then we can even conclude that gear is not needed since everything can be done with skill. I'm talking here about highly skilled F2P and P2P player and trying to make clear all the "wrongs" he have said.

Yes, I'm russian. No idea about hacks, been playing EU all the time.

Well no, you need gear for hp.. otherwise you will just. Get 1shotted in this rogue infested bracket

Oh so you couldn't resist the urge to join your mentor and make a 24. Lovely excuse you got there, heard 24 locks are hard :))

Also you kill only 24's? what about if a f2p stands between you and your 24 target? Don't tell me, you ask him nicely to stay away and let you fight your opposite 24 target, right? :)

You sir are not sharpest tool around are you?
Your excuse for havin a 24 was "I only kill 24s" you know what sarcasm is?
Locks are not hard, but a lot more skill dependat than herpderp rogues ;)
My first toon in this bracket was a 24 lock..
Join my mentor? I don't think Dalai Lama plays wow?

Users who are viewing this thread