Where am I going, F2P or P2P?

No, 3 keys inventory and one-shotting trials is more appealing.

Bads will always state this, funny :))

Ask whhat lollipop has to say abou endgame, you know lollipop, the ex-F2P mage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell us about 1shotting, mr rogue, seeing as you are more or less the only class that can do it :)
I love how you say 1shotting and bads in the same post, mr rogue ;)

No, go oneshot f2p's and feel pro, at least a bracket where you can feel good about yourself since you fail endgame or you want to tell us you were such an endgame pvp hero in Vanilla or BC? :)

You lame excuse for those $ wasted each month into Blizz pockets :p

I love how this rogue keep complaining about 1shots, would be like me playing a lock and complaining about getting feared :p

5 g says it's move balanced than 20-24 bracket.

Go try it. When you run into your first geared arms warr or ww monk come back and give me your honest opinion.

Come back then you have arguments/facts/logic or some simillar things in your posts.
As for now you may want to see this brilliant video, made by an unknown author for the guys like you.
Пошел нахуй, пидораÑ!!!(без лишних Ñлов) - YouTube

His post makes perfect sense. Complaining about something you do your self is hypocritical and stupid. And don't get me started on your vid... are you russian BTW? Can you tell me the name of the hacks you guys use?

Go try it. When you run into your first geared arms warr or ww monk come back and give me your honest opinion.

His post makes perfect sense. Complaining about something you do your self is hypocritical and stupid. And don't get me started on your vid... are you russian BTW? Can you tell me the name of the hacks you guys use?

Those fucking benches lol.

You love many things i see, even playing 24's by any chance? :)

I'm such a lovable person ;)
Yes once in a while I play 24 lock, I just couldn't make myself a 24 rogue, like you, they just to easy. Also I only kill other 24s
LoL

Come back then you have arguments/facts/logic or some simillar things in your posts.
As for now you may want to see this brilliant video, made by an unknown author for the guys like you.
Пошел нахуй, пидораÑ!!!(без лишних Ñлов) - YouTube

Well most the things you listed are l2p issues, what you want me to do? Pat you on the head and in a soothing voice tell you how not fair and underpowered hunters are?

Well most the things you listed are l2p issues, what you want me to do? Pat you on the head and in a soothing voice tell you how not fair and underpowered hunters are?

If you go back a few pages, his problem was it takes to long for a hunter, to kill P2Ps

No, his post makes no sense. You're saying that it's possible to beat P2P by skill - of course I agree, but this conversation is useless, if you're going to use this as a fact then we can even conclude that gear is not needed since everything can be done with skill. I'm talking here about highly skilled F2P and P2P player and trying to make clear all the "wrongs" he have said.

Yes, I'm russian. No idea about hacks, been playing EU all the time.

Oh my, I have been gone a few days and missed a lot! Was someone gasconading yet again? And about achievements? Phffttt..
/cheers

Sweetsidney...

Last edited by a moderator:
No, his post makes no sense. You're saying that it's possible to beat P2P by skill - of course I agree, but this conversation is useless, if you're going to use this as a fact then we can even conclude that gear is not needed since everything can be done with skill. I'm talking here about highly skilled F2P and P2P player and trying to make clear all the "wrongs" he have said.

Yes, I'm russian. No idea about hacks, been playing EU all the time.

WTF are you talking about? He said for a rogue to complain about oneshotting is like a lock complaining about being feared. Skill or gear was not even in his post.

I'm talking here about highly skilled F2P

With or without his unicorn?

I'm such a lovable person ;)
Yes once in a while I play 24 lock, I just couldn't make myself a 24 rogue, like you, they just to easy. Also I only kill other 24s
LoL

Oh so you couldn't resist the urge to join your mentor and make a 24. Lovely excuse you got there, heard 24 locks are hard :))

Also you kill only 24's? what about if a f2p stands between you and your 24 target? Don't tell me, you ask him nicely to stay away and let you fight your opposite 24 target, right? :)

Oh so you couldn't resist the urge to join your mentor and make a 24. Lovely excuse you got there, heard 24 locks are hard :))

I'm not his mentor, he's mine

Oh, and i heard F2P rogues are harder.

Also you kill only 24's? what about if a f2p stands between you and your 24 target? Don't tell me, you ask him nicely to stay away and let you fight your opposite 24 target, right? :)

He was taking the piss. Because that's the excuse you used for playing a 24 rogue.... But as always.

The point, and just below it...

Your head.

I'm not his mentor, he's mine

Oh, and i heard F2P rogues are harder.

He was taking the piss. Because that's the excuse you used for playing a 24 rogue.... But as always.

The point, and just below it...

Your head.

Ofc he was, anyway, who is/was my 70 exactly? :))

Ofc he was, anyway, who is/was my 70 exactly? :))

I haven't capped my main all MoP. Will you boost me?

Dodging much? Nothing new :))

Dont't tell me you made that up.. i'd be dissapointed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread