When are we going to address the elephant in the 20-29 bracket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys its ok the real twinks cold apples game is going to come back soon and fix this right up

If you're looking at classes that can win a 1v1 against hunter, I think arcane mage has a chance to win the 1v1 if played perfectly.

The best chance of 1v1 vs a hunter is another hunter, at least in my experience (granted, a short one, only started recently). Did like 30 bgs as mm and the worst matchups so far have all been surv. Winnable, but tough. I think fighting a bm might have been even harder, going to try bm specifically for that - if it has an upper hand in hunter vs hunter, I can live with less big crits and slightly lower damage overall. Didn't see anything special about mages, all of them have been fodder, including twinks. These are just the first impressions though, I'll have a better picture after 200 more bgs.

Assumption is that both players play well*
In a fair 1v1, no. I'm not saying feral is bad, it's actually pretty good, but main issue at hand is that hunter has gained so much utility that you can't abuse regrowths or bear'ing certain spells in the same way. If the feral has 5 points on opener, however, I would say it's up to outplay and playable at that point since you get a free bite from the start (still hard to win). For reference of feral damage, most twinks have roughly 3.5k to 4.5k hp and feral, if full mastery crit vers, can crit roughly 2k bites casually when glass with 3k. As a side note, feral is actually good enough that I am considering it possibly better than boomy in WSG wargames after the changes to stacks in 9.0.5.

^ This is both my input and a friend who has actually played feral in this bracket that came with me from 19s to 20s.

If you're looking at classes that can win a 1v1 against hunter, I think arcane mage has a chance to win the 1v1 if played perfectly.
Dk with apocalypse up

very dull indeed
WHAT THE FUYCK AM I WATCHING, YOOOO
woahhh your alive god damn
[doublepost=1614767964,1614767933][/doublepost]
you too god damn kracks where you at we need you on the hero push bruh everyone sitting 2700 rn
tf u doing on the forums, get ur fkin legendary 4 glad push

what about boomy? how is it doing atm in bgs, 1v1s?

i would like to go boomy as that was my "main" 20 spec for a while now but arc mage and surv/mm look very interesting

i would like to go boomy as that was my "main" 20 spec for a while now but arc mage and surv/mm look very interesting

If you're looking for the huge McNasty shots, it's the destro lock. Boomy and Arc mage are good as well. And if you go hunter don't rule out BM , been flexing it since SL dropped.

And if you go hunter don't rule out BM , been flexing it since SL dropped.

A quick question since you say you are flexing BM - what do you think is the strongest spec for hunter in a hunter vs hunter matchup? Obviously, skill matters, but let's assume equal skill levels. I think it might be BM (pet damages from LoS and while you are controlled) - but what do you think?

Im actually shocked more people arent playing boomy. It's strong and honestly looks way more fun than it was in BFA, what with having roots, triple surge, and like half a dispel... seems really, really, neat this xpac. I really wish we saw more people play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread