When are we going to address the elephant in the 20-29 bracket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you keep losing to a premade then form a premade to beat them? yall just cry too much

The real elephant is calling hunters FOTM. Theyve always been popular and dominated bg, even with ammo pouches and mana.

I personally run into a lot of alliance premades as horde, but being on the horde f2p community has given me a lot of insight into how its probably done on alliance: everyone is making random bg groups all day long, especially during peak hours, and freely advertising for more or that theyre lfg.

Us just single queueing is always going to feel unfair like this, but even so, I get matched with decently geared enough ad hoc teams regularly, even against these premades.

Seems I'm always queueing while bleeding hollow is wrecking us though. You guys are just ruthless. If I get a kill on one they hunt me down and keep me dead longer than I'm alive.

Most horde friends from bfa play endgame or classic and have no intentions of playing 20 whatsoever. I'd love to play horde if I could convince my friends to move over just bc I hate alli models.

good to see a familiar face from way back. @Druiddroid

These forums are pretty Alliance biased mostly because of the efforts put in by guilds like TF and SAG to build friendly communities that like playing with each other.

unfortunately, people may be discouraged to roll horde because of this bias. hopefully people will want to roll horde to play with me.

warglaive you need to PVP more and post less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread