What's your modified BG win ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, lie about what? I said I GY farmed on my Druid to get my BoAs. GY farming happens both in AB and WSG.

so you now openly admit that are a GY farmer that GY farms in both AB and WSG.

anyways, the formula is updated, so thanks for the technical input.

One thing about data sampling, putting them to work and comparing them with each other , doesn't actually make this a valid test.

This is one of the steps you got to go through. You forgot the last step to control your research, if it is correct or not. You got to test it with the reality.

For example: Am I a shit, average player? I myself think not. So, every scientist will tell you, ALWAYS check your result if this is correct with the reality.

4, his WSG win ratio is actually lower than his AB win ratio. definitely not a sign of a good player, but this alone doesn't show he is a bad player.

I just saw this and wanted to comment.. You are putting WSG and AB into the same category while they are NOTHING alike. I have a 63% WSG and 73% AB win ratio but take into account 3 things.

1) the vast majority of horde 24s queue for WSG not AB so having a higher AB ratio for ally would make sense
2) hate to say it but one part of my data is from cata (near 70% WSG and 80% AB) and one part is from MoP (40% WSG and 60% AB)
3) I remember around march-august horde had HORRIBLE people queuing for AB having the avg hp being around 900 so of course that could boost AB win ratio as well as hk ratio.

I'm just trying to say or ask I guess how a higher AB ratio means you aren't a good player?

Well by my Bg ratio:

Glancealot-

80 rogue has 60% win %
70 Druid has 70% win %
59 Druid has 0% win %
24 rogue has 65% win %

So are you a good or bad player?

the more you afk,the better you are. cuuuuuuul

Yep, have to agree with this. I give the OP props for trying to do some statistics, but wow is too flawed to be measured accurately atm. If wow would give you a LOSS each time you /afk it would be a whole different story! This is really a huge pollutor to your attempt. However, I can't really think of a better way myself.

It would be better to compare people duel, tournament style, or league style not based on their bg stats as they are easily manipulated and thus mean nothing. Nice try tho.

what the hell is the matter with you all ?

an atention whore makes this ''shallow Hal'' thread and suddenly you all go posting your stats ?!?

like some mindless idiots...............honestly

all of you know that there's so much more to skill then pure statistics,there are so many variables to concider ( teamplay,afk out,lag,fast clicking,FOTM,etc...)

how can some formula reflect your lvl of skill of gameplay/classplay or anything in between,when there are atleast 20 other factors ?!?.......it's like making up a formula for love........there isn't one ! ! !

DOES THE FORMULA SAY HOW MUCH TIME OR EFFORT YOU PUT IN PROTECTING YOUR FC,OR KILLING THE EFC,OR KILLING THE HEALERS FIRST,CC-ing,INTERRUPTING,REPICKING THE FLAG,HOW MUCH EFFORT YOU PUT IN YOUR GEAR/ENCHANTS/PROFFESSIONS/MOTIVATING OTHERS,AND WHAT ABOUT THE HEALERS.......WHERE ARE THEIR STATS,THEY USUALY CARRY ALL OF US...........? ? ?

calm down ppl.........

You are skillfull if the good players surrounding you acknowledge you ............. THE HARD WAY.............THE ONLY WAY.........

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the spirit of the bracket. A bunch of people who use *LOGIC* will look at this and take it for what it is, bullshit. Then you have the "best players" in the bracket spouting off their intel so they can see if they "measure up". ;)

Then you have the "best players" in the bracket spouting off their intel so they can see if they "measure up". ;)
Or so they can point and laugh at how inaccurate it is?

(obviously i cant speak for anyone but myself)

Last edited:
Or so they can point and laugh at how inaccurate it is?

(obviously i cant speak for anyone but myself)

You're the only decent person on these forums so I'm going to agree with that with the term limits that it only applies to you. The fact that you have a really, really nice ass was a major factor in this decision.

No just pointing out no1 here (that I've seen) has gotten upset and flipped out except for you when you say calm down ppl. Found it ironic lol.

Now why the hell would something like that upset me ( was also just pointing out....),i don't even know your chars (i don't play with you,most of you are US) ?

Also plz do try to think it through before you make a comment like that,for future referance................ty

Last edited by a moderator:
Now why the hell would something like that upset me ( was also just pointing out....),i don't even know your chars (i don't play with you,most of you are US) ?

Also plz do try to think it through before you make a comment like that,for future referance................ty

Reread your quote please from the last page and tell me you wouldn't think you were mad just reading that (all caps paragraph, calling others mindless idiots, ?!?!?!?!, what the hell is the matter with e1?) Sry I took this for being mad? lol

Plz think it through before you make a comment telling me to think it through.. ty. Have fun under your bridge ;) toodles

Lillhunter m8,please ty to understand the next fiew sentences for what they really are :

If i talk in caps that means i think it's important to emphasize a fiew things ( not necessarily that i'm mad/raging/flipping out )

The mindless idiots part,it wasn't to offend ppl but to raise there self awarness to the point of thinking ''G, the guy is absolutely right,i mean look at us.....''

This ''i requote your post and you requote mine.......it's not a dick measuring contest'',so no point in making this a never ending story m8.

'' Have fun under your bridge toodles'' - cmon what is that ? ? ? really ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread