Whats going on?

It's so confusing when people say how good they were in the past. This obviously isn't the past and twinking has changed now. So stop talking about the past because it really doesn't matter. That's all.

seriously, i cant believe people are arguing about how good they WERE

Queue up and get stomped tinkers. What up son?

Yo Mnkey pay for my xfer and stuff and i may be interested <3. With football and grades i don't have much time to play though, so unless its like weekend RBGs i won't be consistent.

And Cirran, you can't tell me you were "testing shit". I mean, you basically just LoS'd the pillars... I get the playstyles are completely different now than back then, and i get people have shitty matches/games. I don't know you, so i won't judge you.

And Cirran, you can't tell me you were "testing shit". I mean, you basically just LoS'd the pillars... I get the playstyles are completely different now than back then, and i get people have shitty matches/games. I don't know you, so i won't judge you.

That's what you don't understand Tonkks. Cirran doesn't need your approval or support. He is the greatest. You are absolutely no one. He doesn't need to prove shit to you . You owe him lots of respect as is. No one should be attempting to "challenge" him because no one is on his level to even do so. You should be thankful he is queuing in wsg again. Next time, talk to the man with some damn respect.

This is hilarious all these bads hating on Cirran. I can't wait until they get raped.

A long time ago I got called out for being bad by Oswald (gnome rogue of Rexxar<3) I told him I was /afk eating pizza and he told me, don't half play and not expect someone to catch it. And Trill, you and I basically both die every time we target each other <3

Full out brawl Mocha
<

Users who are viewing this thread