Whats going on?

Tonkks

Tônks
Why is it that every WSG i go into, half the team is filled with those 700 hp rogues that go "Woah, there are a lot of twinks in this one!". I know im going to get a lot of people like "Oh just que up with people stop QQing", but EVERY game is just pathetic. I dont know if all the good ally players stopped queueing or went horde, but games have been trash lately. Ally needs to pick it up.

Interrupting a thread to link and or advertise a thread of yours or someone else's is against the rules. I suggest looking at the COC before posting again. Moderators may give you infraction points for this type of spam.

Just a friendly reminder from your neighborhood,

-cheruhbim

At OP,

Yes, this happened when I played. I agree the Alliance needs to step up there game.

I like the sprouting of guilds that keep popping up on the Alliance side, hopefully this will bring more activity.

I've noticed this tonight as well. Last game I was in had nobody (besides myself) with >1000 hp. I afked prior to the game starting and called it a night.

Dominate's inc relax sir. I understand not all 19 rogues can be as good as me and carry the team to a W, but it's okay... I will be carrying u soon

Dominate's inc relax sir. I understand not all 19 rogues can be as good as me and carry the team to a W, but it's okay... I will be carrying u soon

Bro i've played just as long as you have, and if you think rogues can carry teams nowadays, you mustve not que'd up for a few years.

Ooo so you were playing twinks as long as I have? Funny how considered good in todays era of twinking, but were a nobody when I was Dominating the bracket. Sit down and get on my level

Ooo so you were playing twinks as long as I have? Funny how considered good in todays era of twinking, but were a nobody when I was Dominating the bracket. Sit down and get on my level

So what you're saying is your level is down low such that you'd have to sit to reach it?

Very funny... I said i've been here as long as you, i hope you are not a WotLK twink. I've been here since '06'07. If you think you are good, you're going to have to prove it.

Reputation is reset after every patch. When will these twinks learn to let go of the past & get with the now.

So how do you know how long i've been twinking, but don't know who I am as a player? hmmmm

Well, i googled Cirran you see, and it came up with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpa2Tj5IBDE

If you dont remember, it is where you get destroyed by a hunter that you dont even touch. I know how long you have been playing because of the gear used in the video, in addition to it being posted in 2008.

Users who are viewing this thread