What the f___ i didnt even do anything wrong but use a speed pot.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years as opposed to a few minutes to learn a jump at a video game.
What you are stating is that a video game player is akin to a concert pianist? Phhtt... please...
Have a wonderful day.

/cheers
Sweetsidney
Where did I say that it was akin? Years of practice is still 'just' practice.
Whoosh! It went right over your head....

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Returning to topic.
For those of you that are still here for the original topic after reading this rather entertaining thread, you can pick up the recipe for potion of swiftness in Ragefire fairly easily by queuing for it. Here is the wowhead link. Don't let the drop rate scare you off. I believe, as do others, it has been buffed.
Recipe: Swiftness Potion - Item - World of Warcraft
Happy hunting!
You can't expect people to know when you are being sarcastic and when you are just being plain dumb: they both happen quite often.

Where did I say that it was akin? Years of practice is still 'just' practice.

You can't expect people to know when you are being sarcastic and when you are just being plain dumb: they both happen quite often.

#137 you inferred learning the piano and WoW as being the same.

And of coarse I can expect people to understand what I am stating. Why can't I? You insulted me by telling me that I was too old to "know the Internet". I then "educated" you by informing you this it was my parents generation that invented the Internet, your grandparents no doubt. Thus if anything, my generation may know more about the Internet since it has more experience that you have years of life. But you did not catch that. So I proceeded to tell you. Whoosh! Because it went right over your head. After you insulted me yet again. And then you insulted me yet another time in the quote I quoted above. Tsk tsk.
Do I need to create a flow chart for you?

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting old guys, if you're going to just talk to each other do it in PMs. If I actually went around the forums deleting every off-topic post, then A) everyone would have about half the post count they do, and B) I would burn out and pull all my hair out, and I don't want that. Just, please, give it a rest.

#137 you inferred learning the piano and WoW as being the same.

And of coarse I can expect people to understand what I am stating. Why can't I? You insulted me by telling me that I was too old to "know the Internet". I then "educated" you by informing you this it was my parents generation that invented the Internet, your grandparents no doubt. Thus if anything, my generation may know more about the Internet since it has more experience that you have years of life. But you did not catch that. So I proceeded to tell you. Whoosh! Because it went right over your head. After you insulted me yet again. And then you insulted me yet another time in the quote I quoted above. Tsk tsk.
Do I need to create a flow chart for you?

/cheers
Sweetsidney
I didn't infer anything, all I said was that piano takes practice like jumps do, thus making your metaphor invalid.

From my experience people from your generation tend to be lost on the internet. Unlike the younger generations that have grown up with the internet.

Please refrain from writing degrading comments when if you don't want to be insulted yourself.

This is getting old guys, if you're going to just talk to each other do it in PMs. If I actually went around the forums deleting every off-topic post, then A) everyone would have about half the post count they do, and B) I would burn out and pull all my hair out, and I don't want that. Just, please, give it a rest.
Please close this thread then.

I didn't infer anything, all I said was that piano takes practice like jumps do, thus making your metaphor invalid.

From my experience people from your generation tend to be lost on the internet. Unlike the younger generations that have grown up with the internet.

Please refrain from writing degrading comments when if you don't want to be insulted yourself.

Ah, but yours is the second generation to " grow up" with the Internet.

I have yet to insult you. Feel free to quote where I have personally attack you. And still you derail this thread while continue to bring it back on topic.

Ever on topic
Recipe can be found in deadmines too.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, but yours is the second generation to " grow up" with the Internet.

I have yet to insult you. Feel free to quote where I have personally attack you. And still you derail this thread while continue to bring it back on topic.

Ever on topic
Recipe can be found in deadmines too.

/cheers
Sweetsidney
I didn'y say that you insulted me. I said that you were acting degrading and asking if you needed to create a flowchart is kinda degrading.

This isn't about my generation. Aren't you around 40-45 years old? Then you can't have grown up with the internet, and thus my comment about you being too old to understand internet jokes were well-based. Good for you (or too bad idk) that you do understand them.

back om topic: you need swiftthistle to make speed pot.

I'm getting tired of things always getting to the point where you don't stop until a mod has to close the thread. Do you guys really want to put the staff in the position of having to hand out a ton more infractions than we do? Or are you going to be mature and learn to control and discipline yourselves so that we don't have to?

Seriously, the next time someone publicizes their personal dislike for another person, should we just make an infraction our first line of defense, so this doesn't keep happening? Is anyone going to end up happy in that situation?

Get control of yourselves, all of you. I'm tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread