What the f___ i didnt even do anything wrong but use a speed pot.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I understand It's been like 8 years since I've played 29s haha

At least in 19s since most games in US are pretty much won before stacks come into play, I'd say the worgen sprint is HUGE for 19s when compared to war stomp. War stomp will get you maybe 5-10 yards of distance... it can be clutch in some situations, but how much distance can one gain off of Darkflight?! :p

As for the horde jumps (slightly off topic) I disagree 100%. Horde base may be better for kiting due to the ToT jumps... However at least in 19, they are rarely, rarely, rarely used by the horde FC these days. The best way to use the horde jumps like fence, ToT etc is when you're an ally FC LEAVING Horde base. it literally cut outs an entire wall for ally FCs to cross even faster than horde fcs can if ramp or gy is hairy.

With all of this being said, I can really only speak for consumable usage all though I do see where you're coming from with a 29, bis, grouped / skyped fc going against f2ps, but by the same token it is also the 29s bracket so I'm rather indifferent about that.

I have FCd as druid on both factions although not nearly as much as you have on alliance so I'm obviously biased from a horde perspective. Back in the day horde base was insane with ToT kiting... these days though horde FC is either los GY, route kiting through base, or losing on roof. :p

In my opinion. The ToT jumps are not so beneficial any longer because of the insane burst that exists in the 19s bracket. So if you do the jumps you would need to heal yourself and you'll probably LoS your healers and die in the meantime because of the burst. The ToT jumps were more useful back in tbc, wotlk or even cata but mop added alot more burst. in today's games you should probably stay close with a healer or your whole team while going for efc

The ToT jumps are extremely useful imo. If you are FC'ing with support from a healer, and you both know how to do jumps. Or if you are solo FC'ing, you can use ToT jumps to LoS attacks from mid and attacks from ramp, while keeping your enemies at bay; if they move up ramp, you jump down and go tun etc.

Let me get this correct, what we have here, are people that state the use of game mechanics that we are meant to use(consumables) are "bad". Yet, those exact same people also state that the use of game mechanics that we were not meant to use (terrain jumps) are perfectly fine. /shrug
Again, you people really need to get your facts straight so I do not get raged at during a game.

/cheers

This thread is aids, If Thot wants to first global speed pot let him. Its not like he's hard to kill he takes the same path every time...

Let me get this correct, what we have here, are people that state the use of game mechanics that we are meant to use(consumables) are "bad". Yet, those exact same people also state that the use of game mechanics that we were not meant to use (terrain jumps) are perfectly fine. /shrug
Again, you people really need to get your facts straight so I do not get raged at during a game.

/cheers
Jumps takes practice to master, atleast some of them do, that's why I respect the people that uses them, unlike potting a speed pot.

This thread is aids, If Thot wants to first global speed pot let him. Its not like he's hard to kill he takes the same path every time...

This thread needs help? You said aid, right?
If you meant Aquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome that seems kind of cruel to the people that actually have that life threatening disease. Why didn't you state "this thread has ebola" or "this thread is a drunk driver killing babies".
I think you get my point.

Ever back on topic...
Again, some people are justifing exploitation of game mechanics. Yet, mechanics that are in place for all players to use are not fine. /shrug
Have a terrific day.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
If you meant Aquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome that seems kind of cruel to the people that actually have that life threatening disease. Why didn't you state "this thread has ebola" or "this thread is a drunk driver killing babies".

Ever back on topic...
Again, some people are justifing exploitation of game mechanics. Yet, mechanics that are in place for all players to use are not fine. /shrug
Have a terrific day.

/cheers
You are way too old for the internet m8

Ever back on topic...
Have a terrific day.

/cheers
Jumps are in place for all players as well, you just need a little skill to do them /shrug

im just gonna throw this out here. wsg hasnt had a major change in structure or terrain since it was created and released back in 05. if you look at the newer bgs there's literally 0 game changing jumps that you can pull off.

i think that if wsg would have been released today alot of the jumps would not have been possible to do but aslong as they're there, i see no reason not to do them as blizzard doesnt care about fixing them. btw there's no excuse not doing them for "its terrain exploiting". either you can do the jumps or you cant because lack off skill.

Jumps are in place for all players as well, you just need a little skill to do them /shrug

Well chap, ol' bean, if one thing is "fair" then pray-tell why aren't them all?
[MENTION=12184]Snack[/MENTION] The generation before mine invented the Internet. I know exactly what he meant. I was trying to educate him on his ignorant use of the acronym. Just as I am educating you now.

/cheers

im just gonna throw this out here. wsg hasnt had a major change in structure or terrain since it was created and released back in 05. if you look at the newer bgs there's literally 0 game changing jumps that you can pull off.

i think that if wsg would have been released today alot of the jumps would not have been possible to do but aslong as they're there, i see no reason not to do them as blizzard doesnt care about fixing them. btw there's no excuse not doing them for "its terrain exploiting". either you can do the jumps or you cant because lack off skill.

Actually, there was a change. And it unfortunately lead to the farmfests that we know today by the weak minded There is another small change coming in 6.2 as well. Only time will tell if it will come to fruition.
There is no "skill" in learning jumps. All it takes is practice. That is it. You might as well say it takes "skill" to know when to go the bathroom as a child. You learn to do it. No "skill" involved. It is not like you are learning to play the piano.

/cheers

Actually, there was a change. And it unfortunately lead to the farmfests that we know today by the weak minded There is another small change coming in 6.2 as well. Only time will tell if it will come to fruition.

/cheers

oh yeah, forgot the gy change, sorry for that ;)

Well chap, ol' bean, if one thing is "fair" then pray-tell why aren't them all?
Snack The generation before mine invented the Internet. I know exactly what he meant. I was trying to educate him on his ignorant use of the acronym. Just as I am educating you now.

/cheers
I don't think both are fair, and I stated why. I was explaining to you how your argument was invalid, jumps can be done by everyone.

How are you educating me? How would I know that you knew what he meant. Your comment didn't show any sign of it, but I guess it was just a big bunch of sarcastic bullshit.

There is no "skill" in learning jumps. All it takes is practice. That is it. You might as well say it takes "skill" to know when to go the bathroom as a child. You learn to do it. No "skill" involved. It is not like you are learning to play the piano.

/cheers

So what you are saying is that there's no skill in anything in the entire world? Only practice?

/cheers
What a terrible metaphor, getting good at piano takes practice as well.

What a terrible metaphor, getting good at piano takes practice as well.

Years as opposed to a few minutes to learn a jump at a video game.
What you are stating is that a video game player is akin to a concert pianist? Phhtt... please...
Have a wonderful day.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

How are you educating me? How would I know that you knew what he meant. Your comment didn't show any sign of it, but I guess it was just a big bunch of sarcastic bullshit.

Whoosh! It went right over your head....

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Returning to topic.
For those of you that are still here for the original topic after reading this rather entertaining thread, you can pick up the recipe for potion of swiftness in Ragefire fairly easily by queuing for it. Here is the wowhead link. Don't let the drop rate scare you off. I believe, as do others, it has been buffed.
Recipe: Swiftness Potion - Item - World of Warcraft
Happy hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread