What the f___ i didnt even do anything wrong but use a speed pot.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thotfc

R1 Friendly Tink

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_051815_011754.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_051815_011754.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 521
  • WoWScrnShot_051815_011810.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_051815_011810.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 453
As far as a good solid community for the 19 Bracket goes, You guys over in the 19 bracket consider this a good community. Honestly i was going to hop on the bandwagon and make a 19 FC but i don't even know if i want to know. That is absurd. In no way do i want to be apart of that bracket. I feel bad for people the people that have been getting hit by DDoS such as, "HARVEST" and what not. I think i understand a little bit of what you guys are dealing with, "Pizza" etc.

As far as a good solid community for the 19 Bracket goes, You guys over in the 19 bracket consider this a good community. Honestly i was going to hop on the bandwagon and make a 19 FC but i don't even know if i want to know. That is absurd. In no way do i want to be apart of that bracket. I feel bad for people the people that have been getting hit by DDoS such as, "HARVEST" and what not. I think i understand a little bit of what you guys are dealing with, "Pizza" etc.

This kid doesn't represent the whole community, I can assure you that.

Don't base your opinion of the 19 bracket on this one guy, I assure you there are nice people too. I don't play 19 on US but afaik DDoSing is not something that is currently occuring. If you reconsider, check out GG Nineteen. :)

well, must have been one hell of a speed pot.

ive been playing 29s since 2005
and
all you guys do is q fucking bms into pugs. Just loooove steam rolling eh
... what is he even trying to say? all we did in all brackets in 2005 was steam rolling (mostly). regular toons were half naked. sense, you make none.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol doesn't change the fact u are one of my favourite fcs... Speed pot so what? Best is just ignore that kid

Best way to resolve that issue from the get go was /ignore.
I would have thanked him for flattering me by going to all the trouble of making a lvl 1 on my server and faction just to troll me and then quickly /ignore. Done...

BTW, I guess you guys are NOW jumping on the speed pot bandwagon. You people need to make up your minds. I suppose if the next thread is making fun of someone using them they will all of a sudden be "bad".
Flip flop like a fish out of water.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Haha who is this guy? He sure sounded confident to you through whisper let's see if he's confident enough to comment on this thread and tell us his toon names. (Unless he doesn't have a TI account.)

lol if it's available...use it

Gone is the days of "real Twinking". Soon we will have to click off of our dragonslayer's buff because no one else has one.
"Oh boohoo! I don't have what they have, so no one should be able to use it!"
"Everyone should lower their standards to meet my standards."
SSDD
We have FFPS to thank for all PC BS! Everyone is a winner! Everyone gets a trophy! No one goes home disappointed! Well, I have news for ya son, life is full of disappointments. It is also full of awesomeness too! If you take a few stabs a trying a little harder and not just doing enough to scrape by.

/cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread