What really grinds my gears?

If you have Bad Wow days then you play the game for the Wrong reason. Play with friends and having fun fooling around don't worry about what bracket you play worry about if you are having fun or not. :D

If you have Bad Wow days then you play the game for the Wrong reason. Play with friends and having fun fooling around don't worry about what bracket you play worry about if you are having fun or not. :D

^this

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

When I hop in a bg and realize I gotta farm some Real ids ;)
It's like every fucking single post of yours is about you being #1 wurld, or how you 'have' to farm some more to boost your ego, and to compensate for the lack of a penis bigger than 2 inches..

It's like every fucking single post of yours is about you being #1 wurld, or how you 'have' to farm some more to boost your ego, and to compensate for the lack of a penis bigger than 2 inches..
Don't pretend like you have seen any Dick, with your google imaged /copy &paste image of your dream self. haha But yeah when trolls like you that don't even play in the bracket troll :D You think a give a fuck, That's a misconception.

Don't pretend like you have seen any Dick, with your google imaged /copy &paste image of your dream self. haha But yeah when trolls like you that don't even play in the bracket troll :D You think a give a fuck, That's a misconception.
I didn't get the first part about dicks n shit, but I guess you're into that stuff.. I do play in the bracket, just in the EU, but that doesn't really matter, since you don't have to play in the bracket to see, from your posts here on TI, that you're an arrogant, egocentric, inconfident kid, that acts like a 'champion' on a website to hide the fact that he has no friends in real life, cause he a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread