What really grinds my gears?

Back in the day you needed a bladder forged of steel to make it through 1-2.5 hr long games.
I was never good at that. When you got to go, you got to go :p

Stun, nature lock, stun and a rogue opening up with mind flay coming from the side :D

The lack of integrity and respect while being INSIDE a BG.

People can shake hands all they want after the game, but if they play like scum. Emote spam, GY farm, exploit or what have you then that's were i draw the line.
It seems like these are the very same people that avoid games of competition like the plague.

I remember when being a twink used to be about having fun with friends, but also being sure to respect your enemies. Our enemies are the reason we get queue pops. They are the reason we keep playing twinks. The drive behind holding a rivalry is crazy healthy for the bracket, but if you cant respect someone you have a "rivalry" with, then there is only room for hating and flaming.

/salute
don't
GY abuse?

True story, mon ami.

One of my biggest ''GRIND MY GEAR'' is having prick tanks in LFG, trying to vote kick you thinking they are superior, and have most rights,

WELL THAT DIDN'T GO SO WELL HUH SJABO LAST TIME YOU WERE WITH ME! "'waves"'

Last edited by a moderator:
When all boomkins do is moonfire and run. I mean dang I thought rogue playstyle was cowardly.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Moving a 90 to same server as twinks and start playing my 90 way more than twinks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moving a 90 to same server as twinks and start playing my 90 way more than twinks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

/shudder end game content ewwww!

/shudder end game content ewwww!

Yeah i finally snapped out of it today, i brought it over to make some money and he has all the enchants before you know it i'm running 5 mans, doing raid finder, questing on that stupid island.. Just doing farm from now on and occasional tb to stand at bridge for free honor.

What really grinds my gears is Siri never understands what I say,, Apple needs a Redneck to English Dictionary for it.

What really grinds my gears is Siri never understands what I say,, Apple needs a Redneck to English Dictionary for it.

Ha, same bs with me. I whipped mine to the ground and it shattered. Microsoft went down 8 points anyway.

Yeah i finally snapped out of it today, i brought it over to make some money and he has all the enchants before you know it i'm running 5 mans, doing raid finder, questing on that stupid island.. Just doing farm from now on and occasional tb to stand at bridge for free honor.

Phew! Good :p

Doesn't grind my gear but I find it funny. People who want to be on your real id but never group up, never play 20-24 or ask you to add them as soon as you remove them.

ps will be my cleaning real ids before wsg cta at 3am. Nothing personal just need active people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Falling asleep in the tub, then waking up to your fingers and toes slowly starting to disintegrate... I hate that

When I jumped in a bg and realized my one of my add-ons weren't up to date :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread