What really grinds my gears?

Come to realize, that no matter how many enchants you have, when the whole teams jumps you, you're gonna die :eek:

All these f2ps spamming chat with "doped isnt a teamplayer, he just waits for berserker and kills people" like instantly when i join bgs..

People instant trinketing Sap when there is no reason to. Or Paladins bubbling it... Why on earth would you trinket my Sap when I can just Sap you again straight away?

People instant trinketing Sap when there is no reason to. Or Paladins bubbling it... Why on earth would you trinket my Sap when I can just Sap you again straight away?

I would never do that in serious game permades or 5 24s on each team but on my hunter I see the culprit and trinket scatter Etc dead rogue. That's if he saps me mid in close quarters It depends.

Edited cause auto correct changed permades to permafrost lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

If I'm playing a character that can AOE right after I trinket, or a hunter, I'll do it all the time because 99% of the rogues trying to catch me don't have the reaction time necessary get that 2nd sap off before I pull them out. At the very best, we'll tie and I'll AOE them out and the sap will land, but then the DR will reduce the sap and I'll be out before they restealth. Depends on the fight though, if it's just some aimless mid killing scrub as I'm running across, I'll let them have their kb and go on with my day, but if it's pretty urgent like a repick or return will win/lose the game, then I'll do my best to bust em out.

When people think they're hot shit on a forum and we have no evidence they're all what they're cracked up to be irl

When people think they're hot shit on a forum and we have no evidence they're all what they're cracked up to be irl

fUk4Qzu.jpg

I hate it when bad twinks call other twinks who they think are badder than them "Bad", when most people who play 20-24s are awful. Just what I got from my first few days in the bracket though. Here's to better experiences!

View attachment 2872

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 92
Yea I own a gym, have a family of 4, and received a medal of honor for just joining the service. Dont fuck with me.

I totally hate that too man, it's like c'mon, where's the hard evidence I require people to submit every time they make a forum post.

I would never do that in serious game permades or 5 24s on each team but on my hunter I see the culprit and trinket scatter Etc dead rogue. That's if he saps me mid in close quarters It depends.

Edited cause auto correct changed permades to permafrost lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I'm playing a character that can AOE right after I trinket, or a hunter, I'll do it all the time because 99% of the rogues trying to catch me don't have the reaction time necessary get that 2nd sap off before I pull them out. At the very best, we'll tie and I'll AOE them out and the sap will land, but then the DR will reduce the sap and I'll be out before they restealth. Depends on the fight though, if it's just some aimless mid killing scrub as I'm running across, I'll let them have their kb and go on with my day, but if it's pretty urgent like a repick or return will win/lose the game, then I'll do my best to bust em out.

What you guys are saying is different. You have a reason to trinket Sap, beacuse you're able to kill the person that Sap'd you, with 99% certraincy. I'm talking about people who I Sap, trinket it, and just continue walking, not trying to get me out of stealth. It's just so stupid >.< And it's hilarious to Sap like Warriors and Paladins and see them franticly spamming their AoE, trying to get me out. But they'll never find me! :3

(On a side note, get a pet macro that attacks stealthed targets once you spot them and you're sapped. It'll attack the stealthed target, thus getting him out of stealth and in combat, removing the need to trinket Sap, because once Sap is gone you can just attack them, they'll never get far enough in that time, unless they have speed pots.)

Users who are viewing this thread