What is the best hordeside Ruin guild?

this is sillus posting on germs,

it is not even a contest wts skill is hands down the best guild in ruin end of story

This is Icy telling Sillus he barely if ever plays on Ruin. Go talk about Cyclone please.

sillus plays 19s on ruin at least 2 times a week if not more, he doesn't even play 19s on cyclone

Evocate is prolly the best mage ive seen in Ruin, and Goma is said to be one of the best rogues, Ive only seen him play like twice so I dont really have an opinion yet.

Yeah we probably do, but I dont like trolls attacking my guild esp. Goma of all people. Hes been blamed what... twice now for the "death of Ruin?" Good thing no one cares for his opinions anymore.

Dray, you never linked me that post where we argued.. I want to see it and I cant find it anywhere..

This ^

Goma is a bad troll and player.. Who knows why he is still playing.

First..

[char=eu-Perenolde]Fartzwrgoben[/char]

wtf..900k kills????

Second Goma is actually a very good player and a damn good troll. Doesnt mean we have to get along though =P

Edit: Oh yeah, he is also a lion.

Evocate said:
First..

[char=eu-Perenolde]Fartzwrgoben[/char]

wtf..900k kills????

Second Goma is actually a very good player and a damn good troll. Doesnt mean we have to get along though =P

Edit: Oh yeah, he is also a lion.

that rogue you linked is awful, i like his enchant on his shit mainhand.

I didnt say he was good lol. I said he has a ridic amount of hks... And yes I dont think hes that good at his rogue.

Dray, you never linked me that post where we argued.. I want to see it and I cant find it anywhere..
I don't think it's still there, old threads kinda fall off in the bg forums. I will spend 3-4 minutes in attempt to find it though.

Ps. Is this an attempt of telling people what many already know? :)

=O of? No I am just curious.. Goma's arguments with me reminded me you were going to show me but I cant find it.. feel free to PM it =P

Ohhh and that.. yeah I dont think anyone here that doesnt know will figure out.. *Crosses Fingers*

I can't find any of the threads I participated in over there.

Users who are viewing this thread