What is the best hordeside Ruin guild?

They have had partials, 5 twinks from each at least, them with more, and twink info still winning.

Hes in Legit.

And you are that lock in Meat Puppet that told me you got funded because you knew how to backstrafe. And you have a TBJ on it. Go away.

Wait wait wait rofl rofl rofl Twinkrzus you are just pissed because you tried to get a hunter spot in Prodigy and got denied. No one in Ruin wanted you remember? Go be bad elsewhere.

I mean honestly do I need to go through your twinks..

Ill just go for your rogue. You have 3/3 monkey instead of Seal of Sylvanas.. You have a Protector's Sword in the OH...Bandit Pants of the Monkey.. no armor at all so we know its not prepatch..Bristlebark Gloves?

I mean really? Try talking trash when you get better.. and unlike you, Ive played with everyone on Ruin and I have played with you. And wait you called Ruin dry? You play on Shadowburn...lawl.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=18031098969&sid=1&pageNo=2

Here it is =) Enjoy.

Evocate said:
Wait wait wait rofl rofl rofl Twinkrzus you are just pissed because you tried to get a hunter spot in Prodigy and got denied. No one in Ruin wanted you remember? Go be bad elsewhere.

I mean honestly do I need to go through your twinks..

Ill just go for your rogue. You have 3/3 monkey instead of Seal of Sylvanas.. You have a Protector's Sword in the OH...Bandit Pants of the Monkey.. no armor at all so we know its not prepatch..Bristlebark Gloves?

I mean really? Try talking trash when you get better.. and unlike you, Ive played with everyone on Ruin and I have played with you. And wait you called Ruin dry? You play on Shadowburn...lawl.

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> ~19~ LF Guild, please read.

Here it is =) Enjoy.

Needed a post to play in the arcade.

Users who are viewing this thread