What is the best hordeside Ruin guild?

WTS Skill is just a joke guild people use to troll from.

Right now Prodigy and Sit Down/DEM are the best horde guilds.

is that a sick joke?

prodigy is terrible in arenas and barely gets by in wsg because of painaid fcing

Goma said:
is that a sick joke?

prodigy is terrible in arenas and barely gets by in wsg because of painaid fcing

You should help me lvl my Pally to 15 or so on Bloodhoof, i got the trial account with raf ready to go

Yeah cause of all those times you've premaded us....oh wait you've been "rallying the troops" for months.

Lie all you want Goma, no one's even close to buying it anymore.

If the all the horde twinks on bloodhoof could be in one guild, they'd be unstoppable. Only thing close was Make Your Time or whatever it was called.

kidneypopper said:
hey i like this logic

were the best cause we said so

More like we're the best cause we take all challenges (and win). Anyone who wants to prove us wrong can get a game with us any time.

We walk the walk unlike guilds like WTS who only talk.

Goma said:
ive watched all of your premades

sorry we havnt had the numbers ever

See it sucks because I know you'd give us the best game of any Horde guild if you could actually field a team, but the point is you can't, so calling yourselves the best horde guild in Ruin is pretty ridiculous

just because you premade doesn't mean you are the best guild

if you were going by that logic twinkinfo is the best guild on ruin

You seem to be falling behind me logically, allow me to help you catch back up. I said it's ridiculous to call yourselves the best guild when you don't ever do a 10v10. Then you said "so calling yourselves the best horde guild in Ruin is pretty ridiculous." Logically it can be assumed you meant that we can't call ourselves the best guild because we don't premade (you didn't state a reason it was ridiculous, so the last thing I said is inferred as your reason). So I responded with the fact that we do premade to refute your point.

Note that nowhere did I claim that because we premade we are the best guild.

Tombrady said:
Don't dodge my question bitch, will you help me lvl my pally on bloodhoof?

Hey are you guys still making a guild on Alli side as well as rolling Horde?

Tom, he isnt. He was going to help Peanut and 3 months later Peanut couldnt get runs or gear to save his life. In fact Prodigy alliance members with horde toons ended up helping him.

Face it, WTS Skills is the joke of Ruin. Show all the bluster you want, you cant get 10 to premade and any time you lose your fanboys hush it up or you drown out by having your fanboys and yourself spam WTS #1. It is, always was and always will be a joke. And sadly its not funny anymore. Anyone who goes to WTS is just openly making themselves look stupid.

Hell even people like Ctrl came over to me to ask me to fund them a toon for my guild when it first started because they knew they would never get a premade and you were just a troll trying to get the glory you though Yes Mercy never had.

Speaking of which, Ctrl.. if you get on I can finish your pally.. I can never catch you though.

i said so calling yourselves the best horde guild in Ruin is pretty ridiculous cuz u arent

the best horde guild in ruin

my points are based largely on arenas if not solely, because thats pretty much all i do

prodigy is downright awful when it comes to arenas, i havent seen one good arena player from ProdigY

o tom my computer is broken so i cant pley wow rite now

dont listen to evocate he is just misinformed

Users who are viewing this thread