What do you do for a living?

I'm just sitting out one more year of school then I'm off to study Orthodontistry. So that's 10 more years of sitting in school benches for me, yay.
Hey do what you gotta do to pay the bills and live a happy/comfortable life

local/regional model, part time security in a working mans club (strip club), music production.

Thats awesome man I did some part time bouncing for some clubs out in Va Beach right after high school was great money and made for a very great social life, met alot of people Im still in contact with today.

Thats very impressive, I always respected people who could do that much schooling.

Hey nothing wrong with that, I grew up in a Garage (dad owns one). And admit it you would rather people bring it to you than them attempt to fix it and mess it up all the more then makes your end so much more of a pain in the arse.

The work isnt bad, its dealing with people that want everything done in 5 minutes that gets old, after school i started out doing service writing/courtesy stuff. It made me hate the general public. If you know how to do it or your mechanic buddy told you it would only take an hour, take that shit to them! lol

The work isnt bad, its dealing with people that want everything done in 5 minutes that gets old, after school i started out doing service writing/courtesy stuff. It made me hate the general public. If you know how to do it or your mechanic buddy told you it would only take an hour, take that shit to them! lol

Haha, remember everyone wants everything for nothing, Most people see that as a low blue collar job yet its probably one of the most depended jobs out there. (imagine a world where no one knew how to fix your car). Just remember there are people out there that understand and apperciate what you do (I mean hell look at me I keep people from getting 50000$ claims and most of the time people are moaning cause they still have to pay 3-5000$)

Currently studying. My last year via correspondence - health reasons.
My chosen subjects are Classical Studies, English History and English - would like to make it big as an author.
Any particular field are you looking to write in? Journalism, Novels, Plays, Movies/TV shows?

Service tech at a GM & Ford dealership. Got a degree in aircraft structural technology, hopefully I'll put it to use one day....
Wow really impressive Degree Im sure you will be able to use it. There any large Airports in your area Im pretty sure you could put your degree to use there :)

Software Engineer...I know boring right.
Haha not at all, It may seem boring to you since you do it every day but for people like me its pretty awesome that your developing the future.....There is barely anything anymore that doesnt run off of some sort of software.

i grow weed.
Hell the stuff is slowly becoming legal, Get in on the ground work

I'm a comp sci student, day trader, hobby programmer, and do misc jobs on the side.

I hate Skrillex but DAMN you made that intro to Cinema sound great!

Thanks buddy! I am more of a Deadmau5 fan when it comes to edm but when it comes to rock etc i like metal / hard rock... dubstep came from the screamo scene so I decided to jam it on guitar :p

Ya I gotta admit that the Guitar covers definitely do the originals justice.....Great work. I am really enjoying this thread, learning so much about all the twinks out there.

I'm a IT guy at a hospital. basicly i turn computers off and on all day or reinstall them.

Users who are viewing this thread