what do u do when u cant do anything

the GoT books are incredible... however, incredibly thick and u might find yourself bored.
take up cooking if you have the supplies(if not, it's all good!). everyone loves good food and it's pretty simple to make. I recommend a YouTube channel to get you started: Tasty . the videos are quick and simple but you do need the ingredients.
because this is a WoW forum- if you dont have a 110 or something work on it, gear up through PvE. it takes a bunch of time and is a fun and rewarding process.
having a long period of time to do nothing is relaxing and overwhelming. work on anything that comes up to mind that will reward you later on.
hope that blasted ankle gets better snug

Told you some stuff to stay busy on discord. But me personally I do alot of reading for programming which always keeps me busy. I spent quite a bit of time sitting in virtual box lol

Returning back to work tomorrow and finished my rehab today, thanks for all the creative idea's and suggestions definitely made this whole ordeal easier, we made it !
You can mainly thank me and Water if you like because we had to put up with your ass.

Glad you're doing better buddy. :)

Find 1 or more big breasted chicks, tell em your training for the skipping rope chamionships but due to a related injury your lacking behind and need help adjusting your rope swings, then proceed to enjoy the sight(s).

That's what I'd do anyway.
Work the Ankels, ukno :p

Users who are viewing this thread