what do u do when u cant do anything

Try the project ascension server. You can pick your own spells/abilities from any class/spec and the same goes for talents. You pretty much create your own class. Should keep you occupied for a while.

Also, clench your buttcheeks together repeatedly to get a super toned butt so your body is bootyliscious when your done recovering.

It's downloading !
Hell yeah! Do you have our Discord? I think you're in it, but if not I will throw you the code.

have sex

Could Listen to some podcasts if that could be of any interest. Read a few books on topics that you like, or novels. There are tons of TV shows out there. Anime if you're into that jaz. Do some tedious things in wow. Things you wanted/needed to do but couldn't because of lack of time, or simply just do them because the reason behind/possibility of doing this tedious work is not gonna be much more appetizing in the future anyways.

----podcasts (law/politics/economics/true crime)----
Slate's Political Gabfest (politics)
Slate's Whistlestop (politics)
Slate's Culture Gabfest (culture)
Radio Atlantic (politics, journalism)
EconTalk (economy)
Serial s1-2 (true crime)
S-Town (true crime)
Radiolab Presents: More Perfect (law)
The Lawfare Podcast (law)

----series----
Louie
Horace and Pete
Madmen
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Veep
The Leftovers
The Sopranos
The Wire
Twin Peaks
Silicon Valley
True Detective
Band of Brothers
Fargo
The New Pope
Better Call Saul
Stranger Things
13 Reasons Why
South Park
The Office (UK, but US is also ok)
Rick and Morty
Black Mirror
Trailer Park Boys

----movies (anything from [...]----
Quentin Tarantino
Christopher Nolan
The Cohen Brothers
Wes Anderson

----gaming----
Level and twink on Elysium, great fun and rewarding

Things to do:
  • Write a book.
  • Practice something artistic ie painting, drawing, knitting, etc.
  • Learn an instrument ie guitar, harmonica, piano, etc.
  • Work on your plan B, like in WoW, were you have two professions but for irl :O
  • Explore new music/bands. I spent a whole summer listening to all the bands of the 60s and 70s. There's a lot of amazing niche bands that have largely been forgotten about.
  • Reconnect with some of your friends that you've maybe lost touch with.
  • Get some people to play board games/card games with you. Board games and card games rule and these days it's not just Clue or Monopoly or Uno, there's all kinds of cool and interesting games out there. Fluxx, Forbidden Island, pandemic, and a ton more :O
  • Discover some new Youtube channels. I like to watch a lot of political-like channels like The Rubin Report, Jeff Holiday, TL;DR, Sargon of Akkad. Mister Metokur is a hilarious channel that covers insane things on the internet. Wisecrack has some really cool content like breakdowns of Rick and Morty as well as Thug Notes, breakdowns of classic literature by Sparky Sweets. Game Grumps! PixelCatGamer has some funny RP Moon Guard troll videos. And of course some classic channels like Philp DeFranco, The Game Theorists, Rhett and Link, Vsauce, annnd yeah :O
  • Play WoW.
  • Sit in the corner and think about what you've done to yourself!
  • Watch the movie Rear Window.

The office, parks and rec, and Trailer park boys might keep you busy for a little if you havent seen them. Also look for a way to make some money from the computer like farm wow gold or some shit or stock trading or somthing idk but you could be doing that and watching tv shows at the same time and thatd be chill

i fap

Users who are viewing this thread