EU+US what class is your alt twink?

Just a heads up, may wanna change your boot enchant to minor speed to get the speed from cloak and boots

My mains are hunter, rogue and mage. I have at least one tink of every class at 19/20-29, so I'm all over the place. I still prefer to play the same tinks that I play main though, just what I know and am familiar with.

Heh, one does not simply have one alt twink. :D

I just got back into the game as twinking is more fun now, exclusively to twink I think. I had a bunch of 60 and 19's before,
Right now i'm mostly playing on a new 29 warr, or 2 x 19 warrs, or a new mw monk, but the list goes on, and on and on.

During the pre-legion invasion event i leveled and geared a lvl 70 hunter, 60 druid, 39 warr, 29 hunter, 10 monk, 19 warr/priest/mage/druid/warlock, however not all of them were warforged/titanforged fully :p

Been twinking since classic though, with a few years hiatus in between.

I can highly recommend MW monk, they are quite fun, and strong, any other monk specc sucks in comparison.
Also of course love warriors... :)

Play whatever you want to play, while most speccs are far from viable, i would say that every class has some good use, and enchants are strong.

I dont get why ppl are alt-ing like crazy? Im playing SWTOR for years and there are ppl with 30+ alts. I dont get this... Its the same picture in here - WoW. Why you creating 20 alts and playing with all of them? Its pointless in my point of view. You just need one main to collect all the achievements, stats, etc. Why you wasting your time with multiple characters? Ok, 1 horde and 1 ally is OK, but why you are alting 20+ characters. I`ll never understand you.

I dont get why ppl are alt-ing like crazy? Im playing SWTOR for years and there are ppl with 30+ alts. I dont get this... Its the same picture in here - WoW. Why you creating 20 alts and playing with all of them? Its pointless in my point of view. You just need one main to collect all the achievements, stats, etc. Why you wasting your time with multiple characters? Ok, 1 horde and 1 ally is OK, but why you are alting 20+ characters. I`ll never understand you.
I'm not a completionist, i play for fun and enjoyment, and if i feel like playing something different I just do it. Heck if you play the game on and off for 14 years, it's not so crazy to amass a bunch of alts. I'm more worried for some people that have played 14 years on 1-2 characters.

paladin is fun
shamman is fun
druid is fun
priest is fun
monk isnt fun

make a class that can dps or heal

a twink for every occasion. absolutely best way to understand your opponent is to play every class.

I'm not a completionist, i play for fun and enjoyment, and if i feel like playing something different I just do it. Heck if you play the game on and off for 14 years, it's not so crazy to amass a bunch of alts. I'm more worried for some people that have played 14 years on 1-2 characters.
I agree with you. Different ppl - different thinkings. I just dont enjoy to start all over again and separete my stats. Its all about stats, ffs :p We are in TwinkInfo/XPOff. Why you make 500 characters with 1k honorable kills here, 10 flags captured here, 10 flags returned there. It should be all on one place IMO. Like I said - diff ppl / diff minds. Lets everyone do whatever he enjoys.

paladin is fun
shamman is fun
druid is fun
priest is fun
monk isnt fun

make a class that can dps or heal

a twink for every occasion. absolutely best way to understand your opponent is to play every class.

Monk is fun though, While ww is garbage at least on 19 because MW has the same abilities as ww but more, their damage is crazy on 19 too for a healer, is it not the same on 29?

Warrior is great on 29 as well. Paladin i haven't really played in the last patch, hunter i also need to try in the latest patch.

paladin is fun
Dont mind me. Im not a WoW fan. Im playing just for fun with Starter Edition. Im sub only to get some cool mounts and shit. I got a cool collection. Im paying only to play SWTOR, cuz Im Star Wars fan of the Old Republic era since I was a kid. I have 180 days played time in WoW :D but I dont give a shit about the lore. Im playing only for ganking ze horde in BGs.

I agree with you. Different ppl - different thinkings. I just dont enjoy to start all over again and separete my stats. Its all about stats, ffs :p We are in TwinkInfo/XPOff. Why you make 500 characters with 1k honorable kills here, 10 flags captured here, 10 flags returned there. It should be all on one place IMO. Like I said - diff ppl / diff minds. Lets everyone do whatever he enjoys.

I do have my favorite twinks, classes and play styles, that's for sure, i mean IF i could wave the wand back to the wrath days i would never have stopped the 60's which was my absolutely favorite bracket, but 19 and 29 has always been close to me. Mostly 19 in the expansions.

I totally agree sevenohseven though, to really understand an opponents you should play their class, see what their struggles are with, their strengths so you know how to exploit or counter it, you also get a good game sense, so therefor maybe some characters aren't your favorites or your most active ones. on 19 and 29 its exceptionally easy to reroll and get decent gear.

Probably not that many people that have 10 bis alts in the same bracket, some do, but not the majority.

I do have my favorite twinks, classes and play styles, that's for sure, i mean IF i could wave the wand back to the wrath days i would never have stopped the 60's which was my absolutely favorite bracket, but 19 and 29 has always been close to me. Mostly 19 in the expansions.

I totally agree sevenohseven though, to really understand an opponents you should play their class, see what their struggles are with, their strengths so you know how to exploit or counter it, you also get a good game sense, so therefor maybe some characters aren't your favorites or your most active ones. on 19 and 29 its exceptionally easy to reroll and get decent gear.

Probably not that many people that have 10 bis alts in the same bracket, some do, but not the majority.
Thats a good point. But you can learn your opponents abilities by just playing against them in BGs. Thats how I learned. Im not one of the bests players but I think Im doing OK in BGs.

Thats a good point. But you can learn your opponents abilities by just playing against them in BGs. Thats how I learned. Im not one of the bests players but I think Im doing OK in BGs.
This is what separates the good from the best.

But seriously though having good game sense and being skilled can come from different things, its not the same for everyone, but personally being able to play good on every class makes you quite a well rounded player in addition to having your favorite class that you then master. Also it's fun, I mean if you don't feel the urge to try something different even for a while and happy with spending most of the time on one character, its perfectly fine to do that too :)

I also do like diversity, and if i play warrior and somehow its fotm to kite you all day long with 6 hunters in the bg, then i go for a rock-paper-scissors approach and just for a hard counter or for stronger support if that is lacking.

Many times i have gotten pissed because the lack of healers, and decide to log my healers just to support, only to get pissed off because now you are lacking any form of coordination or people to peel in the team. There are those days where you play one game each per character then you just log out and wonder what you are doing with your spare time.

This is what separates the good from the best.

Also it's fun, I mean if you don't feel the urge to try something different even for a while and happy with spending most of the time on one character, its perfectly fine to do that too :)

I also do like diversity, and if i play warrior and somehow its fotm to kite you all day long with 6 hunters in the bg, then i go for a rock-paper-scissors approach and just for a hard counter or for stronger support if that is lacking.
I always enjoyed the guns and thats why I started to play hunter in WoW in my first Pirate Server. Then I find out you can play WoW in BattleNet for free and do BGs :p Im a fan of guns. I enjoy guns my whole life. I have a few revolvers with blanks and air-gun + air-pistol. Thats how I started to play hunter in WoW (night elf cuz Im 190 in real life - only night elves are tall enough).

I was one of the best MM Huntards in 20-29 in MoP (Dunno if it was MoP, but 2013-ish. I killed everyone like chicken with one shot). Now in Legion... Ironicaly...I played my huntard with a sword.... I joined the game to play a "gunman" , but I was pushed to do it with melee weapons for 2-3 years in Legion. Now, Im happy again :) BM huntard with gun is fitting me well.

Users who are viewing this thread