EU+US what class is your alt twink?

MoP, WoD, Legion, BfA... doesn t matter. My Kill/Death ratio is still amazing. I never been nerfed in any expansion. Im F2P and Im always on top kills, flag returns, etc. Too bad, your stinky XPOff Stats site are counting only WSG. I should be in most of the "top 10" if there wasnt "only WSG" discrimination.

I can adapt to everything.

[doublepost=1534257194,1534256904][/doublepost]
Nice joke
Ok, give me photos of your stats. Lets compare eachother. Give me your BGs deaths and your BGs killing blows.
[doublepost=1534257362][/doublepost]
Nice joke
The Windows Calculator wont lie. Lets ask him about stats. Just tell me which stats you want to compare.

MoP, WoD, Legion, BfA... doesn t matter. My Kill/Death ratio is still amazing. I never been nerfed in any expansion. Im F2P and Im always on top kills, flag returns, etc. Too bad, your stinky XPOff Stats site are counting only WSG. I should be in most of the "top 10" if there wasnt "only WSG" discrimination.

Ok, give me photos of your stats. Lets compare eachother. Give me your BGs deaths and your BGs killing blows.
The Windows Calculator wont lie. Lets ask him about stats. Just tell me which stats you want to compare.
Imagine thinking stats matter when you can /afk out of bgs : DDDD

I dont get why ppl are alt-ing like crazy? Im playing SWTOR for years and there are ppl with 30+ alts. I dont get this... Its the same picture in here - WoW. Why you creating 20 alts and playing with all of them? Its pointless in my point of view. You just need one main to collect all the achievements, stats, etc. Why you wasting your time with multiple characters? Ok, 1 horde and 1 ally is OK, but why you are alting 20+ characters. I`ll never understand you.

Obviously to play more classes and have a diverse character pool to choose from on both factions. It also gives you an edge in competitive play/wargames, because you understand more classes than just one in depth, and gives you the option to be versatile and jump on whichever class is needed.

Playing one class can get boring from time to time. It's nice to have the option to switch it up with a few classes.
[doublepost=1534313577,1534313272][/doublepost]

You're giving me that Voc meme vibe, except I think that you're actually serious.

Obviously to play more classes and have a diverse character pool to choose from on both factions. It also gives you an edge in competitive play/wargames, because you understand more classes than just one in depth, and gives you the option to be versatile and jump on whichever class is needed.

Playing one class can get boring from time to time. It's nice to have the option to switch it up with a few classes.

You're giving me that Voc meme vibe, except I think that you're actually serious.

You think Voc wasn't being serious?

I was one of the best MM Huntards in 20-29 in MoP

Oh, a fellow science fiction fan.

It might be a pretty surprising question here, but what is your favorite movie or novel?
I personally like War of the Worlds, or Matrix myself.

He has a severe type of brain dmg

Users who are viewing this thread