Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rogue

• Lock

• Hunter

• Total voters
I just cant live with these kind of changes over and over again each expansion, to many things get changed again. It will throw twinking upside down. Seriously what is blizz thinking, MoP will be the end for me with low level pvp, its just not the same pre shattering. Why does blizzard has to destroy a fun thing to do, its getting out of hand and i dont even see the reason here for blizzard to change classes so drasticly. Dam garbage company.

I just cant live with these kind of changes over and over again each expansion, to many things get changed again. It will throw twinking upside down. Seriously what is blizz thinking, MoP will be the end for me with low level pvp, its just not the same pre shattering. Why does blizzard has to destroy a fun thing to do, its getting out of hand and i dont even see the reason here for blizzard to change classes so drasticly. Dam garbage company.

this almost looks like a troll post, as it covers pretty much all the bases in every QQ that has gone on when stuff changes in WoW

Well to be fair, each expansion has made this game more and more terrible as more and more good people leave it.

Well to be fair, each expansion has made this game more and more terrible as more and more good people leave it.

Well to be fair, each expansion has made the vocal players (which are a hugely minor portion of the total) of this game more and more picky as the bar keeps getting raised.

subscribers peaked in LK...so your "each expansion" is just Cat....and I most certainly believe that has more to do with the game being 7+ years old than it does with class balance or talent choices.

this almost looks like a troll post, as it covers pretty much all the bases in every QQ that has gone on when stuff changes in WoW

Maby it is but i made twinks mostly for the steady part and i made dozens of them and expected it would never change how blizzard is doing lately. I'm not lazy to addapt but with the amount of twinks i have its just no fun to regear and addapt again and again to a new playstyle.

And i also do believe what ThaCarter said above, each expansion/patch with major changes people are leaving the twinking scene because of such things and in the end no one will be left to fill xp-locked bg. Hence yesterday a guy said in trade on my realm that he wanted to buy level 19 twink gear, there is none in ah, and people replied in trade with things like nobody twinks anymore its to messed up and stuff like that. Instead of making this playstyle bigger blizzard is slowly getting rid of the steady long term player base, big mistake if you ask me.

there isn't a "steady long term player base" in twinks, not even a fraction of a percent of their population is twinks. it's not really sad for the game if exp off dies out. it's not a big mistake at all.

there isn't a "steady long term player base" in twinks, not even a fraction of a percent of their population is twinks. it's not really sad for the game if exp off dies out. it's not a big mistake at all.

So there are no people who play twinks since classic at all, nope none and blizzard wont cash extra money from those players who play twinks right? You are wrong, more satisfied people is more $$. If blizzard made it more attractive they would cash more, its simple economics, so a big mistake. But w/e.

So there are no people who play twinks since classic at all, nope none and blizzard wont cash extra money from those players who play twinks right? You are wrong, more satisfied people is more $$. If blizzard made it more attractive they would cash more, its simple economics, so a big mistake. But w/e.

how many people play non-f2p twinks, 500?

you're right, it is simple economics...spend time making changes to keep that target 500 player audience paying every month, or spend that same time making changes that will keep the other 10,000,000 players paying every month. simple economics indeed.

at the end of the day 99.9% of players want things that are new and fresh...they don't want to do the exact same crap every day (and that's exactly what twinking is all about). only a fool thinks any product can please 100% of the people using it...and a bigger fool if he thinks a company should even bother trying to.

MMPORG...nothing about "massive" can be used to describe the population of the twink player base.

/target Repulsion totem

/cast (any ranged spell or ability)

Bob

does no1 realize that shaman is getting a Repulsion totem and riptide for healing OP

Losing purge though arent we?? Thats Bullshft! I love your name Shfthappens
<
That may be my next character, an Taurn Druid (Bullshft)...

I've played twinks in every xpac but WotLK.

I enjoy the changes. Each class feels different, and reinventing classes keeps things fresh. The limited movepools makes classes play relatively similar regardless of minor tweaks. The most important skills you pick up in PvP experience are positional and CD awareness, and those inherited skills never disappear.

I have a feeling that F2P will last for a decent amount of time, and since I'm not paying, I can't complain in the least.

Users who are viewing this thread