Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rogue

• Lock

• Hunter

• Total voters
I have a feeling that F2P will last for a decent amount of time, and since I'm not paying, I can't complain in the least.

F2P will probably be around for years because even if there is imbalance and the population diminishes, there will always be randoms to fill the slots. which means bg pops all the time.

Take Improved Stealth, get thistle tea and learn how to double ambush + Eviscerate?

And if that doesn't finish the target then what? I don't want to be reduced to a 1 trick pony.

Seeing as all three of the 1st tier talent options are "improved" stealth in some way, I assume you mean Subterfuge?

Personally based on the overwhelming amount of speed increases that will be given to other classes, it almost looks like "Nightstalker" may be mandatory in order to be able to get position. Remember old slow stealth? Trying to properly judge intercept angle against a moving FC? Had to start your retrieval run from opponents tun opening to have time to angle right.

- Druid FC will be either 40% travel, or cat sprinting at 70%

- Pally FC will be at 10-40% charged or 60% sprint probably holy with a 20% damage redux to boot.

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread