EU We're coming, 19's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Holythane @Zioni I love how ''friends'' from the past are randomly hating me, while i've always been respectful to both of you. Appreciate it dude

Dont see how it was hate, just saying that was a rekt situation if i had seen that on a stream or video i probably would of laughed like i did when i read it :D

I understand people having tens, as trophy toons. As in you like to have them, get items on them, toys achieves the works. However I mean you're useless in 19s. So it shouldn't be fun for you as even a multi rank one can't play a ten perfectly as it lacks too much of well, everything !
My opinion is keep the toons updated etc.
If you want hks - xp on and hold flags.
If you want 10 twink games. 10v10 Wargames.
If you want competitive proper games then roll a 19. No ones asking you to never play your ten but there's nothing tens can do that 19s can't do better. In wow terms. Just my 20 cents no offence meant.

Nice, should increase the quality of EU games.

@Holythane @Zioni I love how ''friends'' from the past are randomly hating me, while i've always been respectful to both of you. Appreciate it dude
I love how a "Friend", months ago deleted me for no reason ... And never reply back, nice 'Friend' definition. Months later you trying to kill efc with speedpots (I know you're level 10 but eh). In no way i'm hating on your movement. Just thought i'll make you see speedpots aren't the way foward.

I love how a "Friend", months ago deleted me for no reason ... And never reply back, nice 'Friend' definition. Months later you trying to kill efc with speedpots (I know you're level 10 but eh). In no way i'm hating on your movement. Just thought i'll make you see speedpots aren't the way foward.
(removed all friends due to quitting for a while)

I understand people having tens, as trophy toons. As in you like to have them, get items on them, toys achieves the works. However I mean you're useless in 19s. So it shouldn't be fun for you as even a multi rank one can't play a ten perfectly as it lacks too much of well, everything !
If you want 10 tink games. 10v10 Wargames.
If you want competitive proper games then roll a 19. No ones asking you to never play your ten but there's nothing tens can do that 19s can't do better. In wow terms. Just my 20 cents no offence meant.
Well said, but i should still be able to join Leftover pugs with random 19s with greens in it.

Well said, but i should still be able to join Leftover pugs with random 19s with greens in it.
Just queue for the first pop of the day and maybe the second. Just leave then that's about 60hks and in around 250 honor if u win the game

holy shit, you have to be one of the most autistic/annoying people i've ever encountered in this bracket. if you arent under the age of like, 15, i really hope you get some serious professional help.

I cant get a good/bis 19.

and getting a "good"/bis 19 isnt hard nor costs much gold. sell a wow token with your parents credit card or something, jesus christ

Nice, should increase the quality of EU games.
Top quality can only be achieved with plebmades and or premades through wargames.

Pug environment will be pug environment and is a place for all kinds of players. Always have always been and always will be.

Pretty sad people are forcing their will upon others. You can say they are dragging games down etc, sure thing but we are talking about pug games here which are open for everyone and for all kinds of players, good bad, 10s or 19s, naked players geared players what ever. This will never change, its what it is.

Last edited:
what do you mean I killed the bracket for you?

@DexaQT raises a really important point that I believe many 19s, such as yourself Stubs, do not grasp. Despite the countless efforts 19s have been making to demonstrate how the 10-19 bracket belongs to them since 10s are ruining their bracket, many forget that 10 used to have their own bracket and were able to play WSG with no strings attached (the 10-14 era). Now what I believe Dexa is saying when he states that 19s killed the bracket for him is exactly this: 10s cannot play their own bracket any more due to the superiority complex 19s have.

Try looking at this situation through a different perspective. What if 19s are the ones intruding in the 10s bracket? We aren't able to play any form of organized PvP without being constantly harassed, which honestly gets very disruptive and annoying.

I just wish one day this whole issue about "who belongs in the 10-19 bracket and who doesn't" will be solved. If you want competitive games, just do Wargames. PuGs are PuGs and if you are getting mad via whispers in a video game about how another player is playing a character a different level than yours, well honestly I feel bad for you. That extra stress is just shortening your life. Try enjoying the game as it is, as in the end that's exactly what it is; a game.

A level 10 has just the same right as a 19 to play in the 10 to 19 bracket (obvious emphasis is obvious).

My body is ready for you, 19s-hating-on-10s. Talk dirty to me.

@DexaQT raises a really important point that I believe many 19s, such as yourself Stubs, do not grasp. Despite the countless efforts 19s have been making to demonstrate how the 10-19 bracket belongs to them since 10s are ruining their bracket, many forget that 10 used to have their own bracket and were able to play WSG with no strings attached (the 10-14 era). Now what I believe Dexa is saying when he states that 19s killed the bracket for him is exactly this: 10s cannot play their own bracket any more due to the superiority complex 19s have.

Try looking at this situation through a different perspective. What if 19s are the ones intruding in the 10s bracket? We aren't able to play any form of organized PvP without being constantly harassed, which honestly gets very disruptive and annoying.

I just wish one day this whole issue about "who belongs in the 10-19 bracket and who doesn't" will be solved. If you want competitive games, just do Wargames. PuGs are PuGs and if you are getting mad via whispers in a video game about how another player is playing a character a different level than yours, well honestly I feel bad for you. That extra stress is just shortening your life. Try enjoying the game as it is, as in the end that's exactly what it is; a game.

A level 10 has just the same right as a 19 to play in the 10 to 19 bracket (obvious emphasis is obvious).

My body is ready for you, 19s-hating-on-10s. Talk dirty to me.
How dare you : @ / slaps

It's pointless to argue with 10s. In case you haven't realized, a lvl 10 will never admit that they're a plague. Hence why they made the lvl 10 in the first place.

Just ignore and move on. You're wasting your breath trying to change their minds.

I have no issues acknowledging my 10 rogue does hinder my team since I lack Sap. Doesn't mean I can't have fun anyway! :) Nonetheless, my 10 still makes great returns/plays which you were on the other end of my blades a few times, but we'll keep that on the down low cuz I speedpot :p

If you want 10 tink games. 10v10 Wargames.

Superiority Complex at its best. Textbook example. What gives you the right to dictate how I should play my 10? Is it because you are level 19?

If you want to pay for my monthly subscription, feel free to do so. I will play by your rules. But until then, politely f*ck off.

Why don't YOU play 10v10 wargames if you want "competitive" 19 games?

Try looking at this situation in a variety of perspectives.

And this level 10 here can do CPR better than any 19s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread