EU We're coming, 19's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much yes, a hunter at 10 only lack disengage and talent which affects disengage. And the fact that once I was on my 10 hunter I was doing top damage 9/10 game

ibAOc1Q.gif

A hunter that lacks disengage, the only ability that enables them to catch up and keep up with druid FCs (which is what hunters should be doing in the current meta)? Also removes their ability to FC and getaway from warriors/rogues with evasion. Tbh that's just as bad as a rogue without sap, if not worse. I really hope you were not serious with this post...
I was serious, this was back when 19s we're only queuing on weekends with like 1-3 pops.. Wasnt very well quality games

nice! i love 10s they r my favorite! i hope that 10s start to make a comeback and we can kick these dirty 19s out of wsg! 19s r just ppl who cheat by having more abilities
Lol @ more abilities, in some classes at 19 I find my self waiting on global just so I can attack and you want to prune it more? Go fight target dummies that seems to be as much fun as 10s

Lol @ more abilities, in some classes at 19 I find my self waiting on global just so I can attack and you want to prune it more? Go fight target dummies that seems to be as much fun as 10s
pretty sure he was being sarcastic

Have any one ever seen Dexas irl picture? He would get told off by his mom if he get spotted on his computer after 9pm, and I bet that that its the case for almost every 10s our bracket is safe

It's pointless to argue with 10s. In case you haven't realized, a lvl 10 will never admit that they're a plague. Hence why they made the lvl 10 in the first place.

Just ignore and move on. You're wasting your breath trying to change their minds.

It's pointless to argue with 10s. In case you haven't realized, a lvl 10 will never admit that they're a plague. Hence why they made the lvl 10 in the first place.

Just ignore and move on. You're wasting your breath trying to change their minds.
DAMN! you finally figured out how the entire bracket thinks about you :p
No hate, just pointing out something people have been trying to tell you for a while

Why all this hate towards lvl 10s? @DexaQT and all other 10 twinks want to enjoy this bracket!
What's wrong with yall? Isn't twinking something to do for fun?! Isn't the twinking bracket the bracket we love for the community? The opportunity to play and have fun with your friends?! Why would you kick twinkers OUTTA THE BG IF THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN. WHO ARE YOU, TO DECIDE IF 10 TWINKS SHOULD HAVE FUN OR NOT. Who cares if you loose because of 10 twinks that one bg, GAMES are invented to ENTERTAIN people. Games aren't made to kick people out because they make you loose!
We need to stop this, we need to stop this quickly. Before all hope in humanity is lost.
I can't believe my eyes, this is a disgrace...

Why all this hate towards lvl 10s? @DexaQT and all other 10 tinks want to enjoy this bracket!
What's wrong with yall? Isn't tinking something to do for fun?! Isn't the tinking bracket the bracket we love for the community? The opportunity to play and have fun with your friends?! Why would you kick tinksers OUTTA THE BG IF THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN. WHO ARE YOU, TO DECIDE IF 10 tinks SHOULD HAVE FUN OR NOT. Who cares if you loose because of 10 tinks that one bg, GAMES are invented to ENTERTAIN people. Games aren't made to kick people out because they make you loose!
We need to stop this, we need to stop this quickly. Before all hope in humanity is lost.

Answer my question about that tabbard u sarcastic plebface

Why all this hate towards lvl 10s? @DexaQT and all other 10 tinks want to enjoy this bracket!
What's wrong with yall? Isn't tinking something to do for fun?! Isn't the tinking bracket the bracket we love for the community? The opportunity to play and have fun with your friends?! Why would you kick tinksers OUTTA THE BG IF THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN. WHO ARE YOU, TO DECIDE IF 10 tinks SHOULD HAVE FUN OR NOT. Who cares if you loose because of 10 tinks that one bg, GAMES are invented to ENTERTAIN people. Games aren't made to kick people out because they make you loose!
The hate on me is understandable, im a dick to people who don't respect me, but the hate to 10 tinks is cause they miss 1-2 abilities, yet in MOP, Cata, WOTLK 10's were the shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread