EU We're coming, 19's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hate on me is understandable, im a dick to people who don't respect me, but the hate to 10 tinks is cause they miss 1-2 abilities, yet in MOP, Cata, WOTLK 10's were the shit.

Are you seriously that brain dead??? You do realize that there was a MAJOR change to lower levels and their scaling between MOP and now. Before lower levels used to be ALMOST viable by scaling differently than level 19s which gave them unique attributes that 19s couldn't get.

Now since there is no scaling difference, 10s just become level 19s with less abilities. There is absolutely no reason to play 10s. You are literally playing at a disadvantage. What is even worse is that you are shit to begin with so being level 10 really doesn't help. The only purpose of 10s is nostalgia, and that is a pretty fucking bad reason to queue.

I'm just glad you are not on US.

Are you seriously that brain dead??? You do realize that there was a MAJOR change to lower levels and their scaling between MOP and now. Before lower levels used to be ALMOST viable by scaling differently than level 19s which gave them unique attributes that 19s couldn't get.

Now since there is no scaling difference, 10s just become level 19s with less abilities. There is absolutely no reason to play 10s. You are literally playing at a disadvantage. What is even worse is that you are shit to begin with so being level 10 really doesn't help. The only purpose of 10s is nostalgia, and that is a pretty ducking bad reason to queue.

I'm just glad you are not on US.
An admin that calls a member ''brain dead'', I seriously didn't know and admin was supposed to erm well... only make things worse. Aren't you supposed to make a stand and fix the drama? Like telling dexa he can't queue won't do anything. It is the same thing with drugs, everybody tells you a thousand times it is bad yet you do it anyway. Btw I have no problems with level 10's since this is a 10-19 bracket after all. And also not meant offensive towards the admin but this is just my personal opinion.

Here a picture of me on my bike:
http://imgur.com/PSV42Cg
Btw Baloo is the cutest 19 monk world.

Last edited:
All i gotta say dexa all these fgt 19's Triggered i swear they all bitch about having 1 game Wsg pops, but when we try to join the community they shun us away they dont know there ass from their mouth.

All i gotta say dexa all these fgt 19's Triggered i swear they all bitch about having 1 game Wsg pops, but when we try to join the community they shun us away they dont know there ass from their mouth.

Dude you're already shit on your 19 and now u gonna queue resto druid FC without db? Seems legit

Thing is do you all feel great about yourselfs, look at your cancerous 19's All ganging up on one person , all of you who have commented hateful things towards dexa are thick as pigshit all he wants to do is have fun and you can't even let him do that, non of you are worth time being noticed, You all play ''Great'' at a bracket at 19 brilliant We would like to play in the 10 TO 19 bracket too its not just for you Blizzard didnt implement the xp lock just for you lot wise up and stop being childish it is a game.

Woa feelsbutthurt Crawl back in the corner u mong

I mean not all level 10 tinks are terrible players but you are the definition of dogshit, like if you google " dogshit" your armory would come up first.

Your mother must be proud of her son/daughter who spends every waking hour on a game, i applaud you <3<3<3

An admin that calls a member ''brain dead'', I seriously didn't know and admin was supposed to erm well... only make things worse. Aren't you supposed to make a stand and fix the drama? Like telling dexa he can't queue won't do anything. It is the same thing with drugs, everybody tells you a thousand times it is bad yet you do it anyway. Btw I have no problems with level 10's since this is a 10-19 bracket after all. And also not meant offensive towards the admin but this is just my personal opinion.

Here a picture of me on my bike:
http://imgur.com/PSV42Cg
Btw Baloo is the cutest 19 monk world.

While he may be an admin, that doesn't mean he can't also express himself as a member of the community.

Lets not be naive, this thread was intended to bait 19s and help 10s gain traction.

10 tinks enter TC this year?
10s function at a fraction of what a 19 does inside a PuG because the meta is so roll based and they are missing essential abilities, it would be a waiste of TC game to play a 10s team because it would be over before it began, i'm all for playing what you have fun doing but there comes a point where its just delusional to think they can compete on any competitive level.

I would advocate strongly for the banning of a 10s team in the twinkcup, as would most TC players, as well as the council.

Closed for being an intentional flame fest (it worked)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread