Zulu

OG
Weekly Wargames Schedule:

Friday Night 9pm EST
Hosted By: US 20s Community
In-game Community: Click Here
Discord: https://discord.gg/GK7wcKEyuG
Format: Battlegrounds and Arenas
Rules: Panda Xpress! (Restricted, Easy Access)

• Gear will consist of vendor greens and heirlooms (max ilvl72), with no enchants or gems.​
  • Example: Armory Link
    • Banned PVP Talent: Frost Bomb (Frost Mage)​
    • Banned Talent: Empyrean Blaze (Holy Priest)​
    • Banned Talent: Eternity Surge (Devastation Evoker)​
    • Banned Spec: MM Hunter​

Sunday Night 9pm EST
Hosted By: US 20s Community
In-game Community: Click Here
Discord: https://discord.gg/GK7wcKEyuG
Format: Battlegrounds
Rules: Open Edition! (Unrestricted)

• All gear, gems and enchants are allowed.
    • Banned PVP Talent: Frost Bomb (Frost Mage)​
    • Banned Talent: Empyrean Blaze (Holy Priest)​
    • Banned PVP Talent: Eternity Surge (Augmentation Evoker)​
    • Banned Spec: MM Hunter​

Last edited:
I was absent for too many years and just came back 2 weeks ago. I'm really happy to see that people are doing efforts to bring 20s back. Thank you Zulu, Life and everyone involved.

I hope more people join!!!!

I was absent for too many years and just came back 2 weeks ago. I'm really happy to see that people are doing efforts to bring 20s back. Thank you Zulu, Life and everyone involved.

I hope more people join!!!!
Appreciate it! Currently random BG queues are terrible when any 29s join - the bracket is honestly unplayable, if I made a FotM 29 I would farm literally everything - 29s included.

Thus we are here trying to make 20s at least playable. Got some interesting stuff cooking! Tell your old friends, come join some of the wargames nights if times work.
Pretty easy to gear now that Warforged isnt BiS. <3

I remember that the 10vs10 goal was reached in the Zulu wargames, now we must reach the 25vs25 goal, hopefully everyone can contribute to Zulu's effort in organizing this.

Hi,

I've seen some of your group's ads pop up in my spam DM alerts recently, being a community leader myself I pay attention to these kinds of things.

Your ads state that you're the largest NA Wargames group, which is not true. For example, Golden Twinkies (GT) has more than 300+ Wargames on retail alone. Not to mention, GT is indeed a mega guild. They are currently capped and have recently had to remove old toons to open space for new ones. Also, their Discord community is tipping nearly 1,000 members strong, while having more than 1,000 additional members with the support of Twinkcraft (2000+ people total). Having a sister Discord, by definition, makes GT a "Mega Guild."

While I wish you the best in your efforts to build a thriving community—it's incredibly rewarding to lead in this niche—I feel that the false advertisement approach you're using might not be the best representation of your group. It's perfectly fine to draw some inspiration from successful structures, but I believe accuracy will help to define your originality.

Best of luck with your community!

Last edited:
Hi,

I've seen some of your group's ads pop up in my spam DM alerts recently, being a community leader myself I pay attention to these kinds of things.

Your ads state that you're the largest NA Wargames group, which is not true. For example, Golden Twinkies (GT) has more than 300+ Wargames on retail alone. Not to mention, GT is indeed a mega guild. They are currently capped and have recently had to remove old toons to open space for new ones. Also, their Discord community is tipping nearly 1,000 members strong, while having more than 1,000 additional members with the support of Twinkcraft (2000+ people total). Having a sister Discord, by definition, makes GT a "Mega Guild."

While I wish you the best in your efforts to build a thriving community—it's incredibly rewarding to lead in this niche—I feel that the false advertisement approach you're using might not be the best representation of your group. It's perfectly fine to draw some inspiration from successful structures, but I believe accuracy will help to define your originality.

Hey, we certainly are not the largest wargames group, and we were never advertised as such.
We don't do ads, so I'm not sure what text you are talking about, if you could please provide a screenshot of what you're talking about and I'd be happy to address it.

As far as I know we are the most active in-game community. Formed primarily of level 20s from Battlegrounds over the last 2 years.
Currently with around 600 new members from the last 8 months. Averaging 15-25 active every night, many of which are I would imagine the most active players from GT including Life, as well as you TC's leader. We as the community of active long term players from all communities are trying to support networking and communications between all. I was offered officer at GT and respectfully decline, I don't claim to be a leader.

I also don't get involved in clout, hype or false claims, so I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree here.
Everything I do is to more accurately represent the players in my community -which I aspire to never be considered a niche, other than most active players from all communities, that is all.

Last edited:
Best of luck guys!

Wow Fry it's been a while :D
Omggggg hiiiiiii Embu <3333 :D
It's really nice to see you around and to be back hehe

OT: Remember to come for tonight's games (Golden Twinkies)!!!!

I also watched Phron playing w Zulu group (Sundays) and seemed really fun

Hi,

If you’re getting onto people about spamming ads then get on to GT and not just this guy. Nobody spams more than them especially in the undesignated areas when there is clear recruitment channels. No shade just saying it goes both ways. Everyone knows they are the biggest guild for retail 20s.

You’re saying no to my post just because you’re just being silly and I get that. When you get called out it makes sense to act like that. I call people on their bs. Is GT the biggest and one of the best guilds in this community, yes. But don’t be trying to act all high and mighty getting upset at a smaller guild doing ads sometimes when the biggest guild spams ads everywhere every other day and doesn’t get the same heat.

Goes both ways whether your mind can believe it or not. It’s called fairness. As a community facilitator that is embarrassing to make a post like you did. Don’t be bias, especially if you have a role like that regardless of where your friends are at.

Users who are viewing this thread