Website (Bugs) Progression

Are there any other "Online Now" indicators? Perhaps it's possible to have any custom-made ones?

Imagine a tilted Lucky Fishing Hat or something
something that gives the site more personality and a WoW-like/XPOff-like theme

Another quality of life suggestion: Tab Notifications

Example: XPOff (2)
LLAmG.jpg

This displays my XPOff alerts on the tab so I can easily see them when/if I'm tabbed out browsing other websites.

This should now be up and running.

what kind of Calendar starts with a Monday?
All EU calendars I think and also thought US calendars tbf O.O? But if the majority wants it to something else let us know.

what kind of Calendar starts with a Monday?

Monday or Sunday first day of the week?
The first day of the week varies all over the world. In most cultures, Sunday is regarded as the first day of the week although many observe Monday as the first day of the week. According to the Bible, the Sabbath or Saturday is the last day of the week which marks Sunday as the first day of the week for many Jewish and Christian faiths, while many countries regard Monday as the first day of the week.

According to the international standard ISO 8601, Monday is the first day of the week ending with Sunday as the seventh day of the week. Although this is the international standard, countries such as the United States still have their calendars refer to Sunday as the start of the seven-day week.

Source

Well, you can leave it if you like, But I've never seen a calendar starting with anything but Sunday in America. I believe a majority of your users will be from here as well.

CEST is Central European Summer Time. It looked like there was only as I remember the option to use EEST (?), while EU has like 6 time zones.

Ok well I checked it it is set to CET UTC+1, not sure why I saw yesterday that posts where off by 1 hr probably cause my time zone is CEST in the summer and is UTC+2? Seems allright now, this was weird :)

Last edited:
For the forums can we have it like it used to be? F2P , Veteran, and 20-29 all separate? It doesn't make sense for the two most active forums to be subforums. (How TI did it)
iYHsz8T.png

Surely I can take it up, but personally I dont really see any trouble in having em as subforums, as all that does is making it less "clumpy" but ye I can take it up.

Users who are viewing this thread