Website (Bugs) Progression

Shamatix

Hello fellow community members, in this thread you will be able to read a bit about what we are currently working on, bugs we have fixed and bugs that are currently known by us. If you see a bug that currently ISN'T on this list feel free to make a write up about the bug in the comments below.

Bugs and changes we are currently working on:
CSS -
Some profile avatars arent scaled correctly
Arena Ladder- Working on 3v3 ascending

Bugs we have fixed along with changes:
CSS - Tab Links gone from Profile page and profile posts.
CSS - Calendar styling
Groups - We are currently working on groups for the community.
CSS - Google chrome forum CSS bug http://i.imgur.com/jjwQSOl.png

Arena Ladder - Italian realm Pozzo dell'Eternità Fixed and should now show up correctly.
Arena Ladder - Being able to show all levels
Arena Ladder - The filter is now automaticly hidden.

Ideas for the future:
Arena Ladder - Total games played a season
Emotes - Different emoticons, we need either someone to design some, or find a better package of emoticons.
Leaderboard
Arena Ladder - Save the filter

If you have any bugs and/or suggestions let us know:)

Best regards XPOff

Last edited by a moderator:
Suggestion: this isn't that important or necessary, but a total games played (for the season) on the arena ladder would be nice - I'm aware I can just add the wins+losses but #math

an extra column does fit
example
JqthW7e.png

Suggestion: this isn't that important or necessary, but a total games played (for the season) on the arena ladder would be nice - I'm aware I can just add the wins+losses but #math

an extra column does fit
example
JqthW7e.png

As you mention your self this isnt really an important feature but more a "nice to have" which I will put on the list for something out in the future:p I would personally prefer if total games could be in a paranthesis next to the win/losses and I say that because in the future we would like to see if we are able to make a custom column on the spot you have painted on in that picture, where people them self can decide what they want in the column, could be HKs, could be flag caps or something completely different :)

the custom column sounds great, hopefully that's in the realm of possibility

another non-important and unnecessary suggestion: I'm not even sure if this is possible, but custom forum/chat emotes? Currently we only have (( :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O )) which aren't that great or good looking. Not sure if it's possible for admins/developers to add/change emotes? Would be cool to have custom xpoff emotes and/or some BTTV/Twitch emotes in here 8^)

another non-important and unnecessary suggestion: I'm not even sure if this is possible, but custom forum/chat emotes? Currently we only have (( :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O )) which aren't that great or good looking. Not sure if it's possible for admins/developers to add/change emotes? Would be cool to have custom xpoff emotes and/or some BTTV/Twitch emotes in here 8^)

Deffinetly possible to change emtoicons and also something we have planned, forgot to write it on the list:p well we need someone to design some or we can simply find a package with other emotes http://i.imgur.com/s5gISkI.png are the current emotes we have.

HeyGuys Unsure what people would think about adding all the twitch emoticons, currently I have only added that one.

I'd love to have twitch emotes in here, and some of the Better TwitchTV ones

perhaps some WoW emotes, for example :horde: :alliance: :warrior: :restoration:

edit: emote wishlist - :Kappa:, 4Head, BibleThump, DansGame, FailFish, SMOrc, OpieOP, PJSalt, :PogChamp:, :ResidentSleeper: - these are the most iconic and known ones AFAIK. And BTTVs: FeelsGoodMan, FeelsBadMan, KKona, CiGrip, :haHAA:, BasedGod, bUrself, SaltyCorn

Last edited:
Reactions: Mol
I'd love to have twitch emotes in here, and some of the Better TwitchTV ones

perhaps some WoW emotes, for example :horde: :alliance: :warrior: :restoration:

Deffinetly something we could look into if it's in the favor of the majority of the community to have twitch / betterTTV emotes

some examples, they need to be rescaled obviously

:mage:
PVPHgJf.png
:alliance:
MUoAD3w.png
:restorationD:
jmvke7Z.jpg
:healer:
l1YmIsZ.png

some examples, they need to be rescaled obviously

:mage:
PVPHgJf.png
:alliance:
MUoAD3w.png
:restorationD:
jmvke7Z.jpg
:healer:
l1YmIsZ.png

Yes, I will have a talk today or tommorow with some of the others about this matter and see what we can do:)

another suggestion: move tags to the bottom of the page in threads.

it isn't necessary on the top, and looks cluttered - example -

An idea for the future: Leaderboard.
jA3eJv0.png

After reading @Conq's post and the section about eSports it seems like having a leaderboard would be a good idea for the future when more team battles occur. It could be similar to the Arena Ladder, just with the team names and a win/loss ratio + when you click the team it expands and shows team stats and the team roster.

It's a long time till Legion still but thought this could be a great addition to the site. Even though it's somewhat exclusive to 19s only, I still think it will peak some interest and it's entertaining to follow. Even me, who doesn't play 19s or know much about it, enjoy to watch the NWL etc and follow the scene and I imagine it is for many others aswell.

edit: maybe tournament brackets aswell (when they're ongoing of course)

An idea for the future: Leaderboard.
jA3eJv0.png

After reading @Conq's post and the section about eSports it seems like having a leaderboard would be a good idea for the future when more team battles occur. It could be similar to the Arena Ladder, just with the team names and a win/loss ratio + when you click the team it expands and shows team stats and the team roster.

It's a long time till Legion still but thought this could be a great addition to the site. Even though it's somewhat exclusive to 19s only, I still think it will peak some interest and it's entertaining to follow. Even me, who doesn't play 19s or know much about it, enjoy to watch the NWL etc and follow the scene and I imagine it is for many others aswell.

edit: maybe tournament brackets aswell (when they're ongoing of course)

We already have plans to integrate NWL leaderboards and, hopefully, some sort of tournament function on the website itself.

HeyGuys
Any thoughts/feedback/response to this:

another suggestion: move tags to the bottom of the page in threads.

it isn't necessary on the top, and looks cluttered - example -

and this:
I really like the Live Stream integration, but ATM it seems like it only supports TwitchTV. I know it's by far the most known and popular site for streaming, but I feel like Twitch isn't any good when it comes to small streamers. Low quality, no option to change stream quality for viewers etc. YouTube streaming right now is really good IMO (for gameplay only, the chat system is quite shit, aswell as the browsing system etc).

On Twitch you have limited upload and quality when you're not partnered, while on YouTube there's a 9000 kb/s cap (on twitch it's 2500 IIRC, for partners aswell) and your viewers can choose the video quality while watching (360p / 480p / 760p_60fps / 1080p_60fps).
TL;DR YouTube integration in the Live Streams section/feature (youtube streams, not videos)

Keep up the good work on this site, loving it so far o7

Another quality of life suggestion: Tab Notifications

Example: XPOff (2)
LLAmG.jpg

This displays my XPOff alerts on the tab so I can easily see them when/if I'm tabbed out browsing other websites.

Another quality of life suggestion: Tab Notifications

Example: XPOff (2)
LLAmG.jpg

This displays my XPOff alerts on the tab so I can easily see them when/if I'm tabbed out browsing other websites.

I'll try to get that up and running.

HeyGuys Unsure what people would think about adding all the twitch emoticons, currently I have only added that one.

Personally I'd prefer if twitch emoticons stayed on twitch, but I guess you should do a poll if it seems like something a lot of people want.

I'm missing some functionality with BB coding, specifically some [COLOR=1eff0]color tags[/COLOR] don't work, and neither does
. I assume you'll be adding subsections for the guide section as well?

Personally I'd prefer if twitch emoticons stayed on twitch, but I guess you should do a poll if it seems like something a lot of people want.

I'm missing some functionality with BB coding, specifically some [COLOR=1eff0]color tags[/COLOR] don't work, and neither does
. I assume you'll be adding subsections for the guide section as well?

The color function works for me using h ex values. #ff69b4 for example.

Users who are viewing this thread