weather-beaten

Secclusion said:
You have to be lvl 10 to get the fishing daily.

I see a lot of gripes abt ppl not getting it, but its only been 5 days since the daily has been available. If after 3 months and you have done the daily each day and still not gotten it, then I could see your gripe as being valid.

^this, all have to do is the daily once a day which is much better than making yourself fish every sunday for the full duration.

Got it on exam :)

examinerEU said:
Got it on exam :)

I hate you xD I've done it every day on both my 19s and even the priest i'm leveling to 39 but i've not got hold of a single one yet. I was was pretty lucky with all my LFHs ( Like got them on my first contest on each twink ) so i expected to get the WBFH relatively quickly aswell but it dosent seem like i'll ever get one at this rate.

Karma whoopin yo ass!

lindenkron said:
Click the 'arrow' quote to see pictures.

Latest update.

if you do the fishing daily you can faction change and do it again so, if you were thinking about factioning your favorite twink you could do the fishing daily a second time. I guess if you really wanted to get the fishing hat on your favorite twink you could spend $30USD every 3 days and do double the fishing dailies on that third day.

Grabco said:
if you do the fishing daily you can faction change and do it again so, if you were thinking about factioning your favorite twink you could do the fishing daily a second time. I guess if you really wanted to get the fishing hat on your favorite twink you could spend $30USD every 3 days and do double the fishing dailies on that third day.

U want me to pay FC's on 12 chars? You think I'm a millionaire or something.. who's paying?

Xposure said:
I've heard Bragh is a rich mofo, I'm sure he'll give you the money! :D

Bragh is actually thinking of doing this on his own twinks :)

4 twinks 0 hats so far :p Only done daily quests today :D

Only Bad's crutch on this hat =[

2 twinks - 10 dailys - no hats . . . our God why hath thou forsaken me . . . knock on wood/salt over shoulder/kill black cat with car at 80mph/creep under ladder/lock door 3 times . . . log on, try again.

Users who are viewing this thread