weather-beaten

Vincent said:
Dont be so sure, it had a level requirement from the beginning which was removed. Not to mention the fact that they put the daily quest in the middle of orgrimmar and made all the daylies so easy that any level could do it, AND they made the hat lootable from the bag, its like they want low levels to get it. BoA head will probably be better at like lvl 30 or something, that takes like two days to get, no casual levelers are gonna be fishing just to get a good head for a day or two, and Blizzard dont make their game according to what is appropriate to twinks.

(and they have mentioned they want fights to last longer, more stamina gives you longer fights ;))

I'm sure. It didnt have a level requirement in the beginning - it has already been obtained even before the daily in Org/SW. It was given a level 70 requirement (as it should have) and I'm sure was not intended to be used below that level.

I have a ticket in with a GM right now. I'll post when I get an answer.

why the fuck would you open a ticket? Theyre easy quests so why cant we all try to get a hat? Stamina and Spirit will only make everyone stay alive longer. Whats wrong with that? Its not 40 Str/Agil/Intellect. The FC might not die as quick but it goes both ways so who cares? Games will be shorter is the only thing i can see wrong. Did you open a ticket when you could but cleft armor on legs?

Vincent said:
Yes it did, atleast 3 people in this thread have already mentioned the level req, get your facts straight.

No it didnt.. it was given a level requirement AFTER people (such as Succlusion) got it on their 19s from the Fishing Derby. At that point they added the level requirement.

Get your facts straight.

P.S. Idiot

SSB64 said:
No it didnt.. it was given a level requirement AFTER people (such as Succlusion) got it on their 19s from the Fishing Derby. At that point they added the level requirement.

Get your facts straight.

P.S. Idiot

Hahahaha what the fuck is your point? my point was that it had a level requirement and it got removed, whats was the point of removing it if you dont want low levels to have it? you dont just accidently remove level requirements for no reason

Vincent said:
Hahahaha what the fuck is your point? my point was that it had a level requirement and it got removed, whats was the point of removing it if you dont want low levels to have it? you dont just accidently remove level requirements for no reason

I'm thinking thats exactly what they did. They redisigned the entire way of getting the hat, not hard to believe they accidentally removed the requirement.

Darkmoon Pendants, etc? Remember those? Those werent even close to how OP this had is and it got removed.

SSB64 said:
Darkmoon Pendants, etc? Remember those? Those werent even close to how OP this had is and it got removed.

Not a valid example since it didnt go no req -> req -> no req -> req, anyway, we'll just have to wait and see

Playing devils advocate here....

450 gathering skills had no level requirement, then level requirement, then no level requirement then level requirement. The same could happen here.

If it is nerfed though it will mostly be because of tickets opened by asswipes who see other people with it and they themselves don't get it on their first attempt.

normally i would not like the hat being available. i really disliked the way you could get it before. the way it is now though, there is virtually no effort. it literally takes 5 minutes to do the quest so it is not like it is some hardcore thing. just wait a couple of weeks and we should all probably have them.

more stamina is a GOOD thing for PVP all around. if only agm were this easy to get...

After much deliberation, i have decided that i approve of the WBFH.

Pros:

- It still looks like LFH, distinguishes us from heirloom heroes.

- regrowth hits like a wet flannel, with more spirit i could actually use it.

- fishing dailies are infinitely preferable for all.

- more stamina and armor are good imo, i dont like things too bursty, but then again i am looking at this from a healer PoV so i might be biased here.

- with so much stamina it makes the gap between those that have AGM and those that dont have it relatively smaller.

- I wont have to wear those rediculous feathers on my head in cata.

Cons:

- massive hp gap between those with the hat and those without.

2 dailies, no hat. nov 26th.

i need everyone to post here about whether they obtain the hat.

on a daily basis.

Please note guys that regardless of if the drop rate is 1% or 3% it is most likely going to take a few weeks or even months before this drops for you. Hundreds of people use this site and many have several twinks. It is not surprising that several people each day get this to drop. If it does drop for you within a week count yourself very lucky!

2/79 - 2 hats out of 79 dailies.

26th November 15:44 (Europe)

116pfuq.jpg

26th November 15:55 (Europe)

adybs2.jpg

Got my second hat now (on hunter this time yey (OP)) .. out of 15 turns.

Also Jango got on his priest and one of his german twinks!.

It's starting to look pretty good with the drop rates. Allthou I still think i'm gonna use guild herilooms when that time comes:)

lindenkron said:
2/29 - 2 loots out of 29 attempts

do you mean 2 hats out of 29 or 2 blues(1 pet 1 hat) out of 29?

either way, congrats.

glancealot said:
do you mean 2 hats out of 29 or 2 blues(1 pet 1 hat) out of 29?

either way, congrats.

Im pretty sure he ment hats since he posted pics of two hats on two different chars ;)

Users who are viewing this thread