weather-beaten

Nohealsforju said:
i got one on my priest! wondering if the 3% drop rate is in fact just a lie or maybe this item is bugged and drops more often for people.

it's not THAT rare, but it's not common

Nohealsforju said:
The thing is I am not a lucky person. So ya I am surprised that it happenned in fact I tackled my cousin when I opened the bag and saw it.

haha i lol'd IRL

edit: tackled little brother after my first and fourth Formal Dangui :)

no luck so far i've done the daily on like 6 twinks and i received a red crab pet on one twink i have 2 to go.

looks like i caught it at the reset half way through ~.~ time to try it for a second time for like 5 twinks

I doubt that they would have removed the level req and made it easily obtainable if they didn't intend to keep it that way. Keep on fishin and fuck BoA helms :p

Rivfader said:
I doubt that they would have removed the level req and made it easily obtainable if they didn't intend to keep it that way. Keep on fishin and fuck BoA helms :p

But why would they make items that they want players to grind for so inferior to this one? (not saying that having to fish for several days is not grind :))

if you get the hat, post here, we need to know, on a daily basis, that blizzard doesn't nerf the drop rate or make it so that it only drops for characters 50+.

i read somewhere that bags like this have a chance to respawn whatever is in them after a server restart or faction change/server transfer etc.

i am hanging on to every single one of my bags in the bank until i get a hat, so that i can check them after such events. :D

lindenkron said:
20 dailies done so far - 0 drops of anything so far.

i only have two twinks that need it...4 dailies so far...0 hat.

Fizzfizz said:
i read somewhere that bags like this have a chance to respawn whatever is in them after a server restart or faction change/server transfer etc.

i am hanging on to every single one of my bags in the bank until i get a hat, so that i can check them after such events. :D

that's good to know, i guess i ll turn my autoloot off and save them bags from now one!

Users who are viewing this thread