weather-beaten

Tried twice on my Pala, nothing yet.

40 Spirit at level 10 Is a Fucking hilarious Joke. Can't wait to get this baby on bankbeautyzzz

Tried it 2 days without success on 3 chars and will not any longer waste my time for this, as I'm 100% sure WBFH will have an level 70 req soon.

You may be correct but you may not. Blizz put a level 70 req on the hat and then took it away again to incorporate into a daily quest available to anyone who can fish. Strange huh? Its almost as though they want us to have more health.....

10 attempts for me. Rare pet but no hat. My guildy got it on second try.

Can some1 give me a very basic rundown for this?

What fish skill level is required (i'm @ 225), and where do i go to get the daily (horde if it matters), i checked on wowhead but it's linked to like 5 quests, so just a sure pointer would be very much appreciated.

tnx! :)

Haxjin said:
Can some1 give me a very basic rundown for this?

What fish skill level is required (i'm @ 225), and where do i go to get the daily (horde if it matters), i checked on wowhead but it's linked to like 5 quests, so just a sure pointer would be very much appreciated.

tnx! :)

Its available when your Fishing skills at 1. Its from a guy in Org, Valley of Honor (I believe), the area where the training dummies/hunter trainer/pvp building were pre-Cata. Those things may still be there, idk

I've tried twice, but I'm not all that nervous because they will give it a level requirement soon.

If they don't, low levels wont find a use for BoA helms rather than the extra XP.

SSB64 said:
I've tried twice, but I'm not all that nervous because they will give it a level requirement soon.

If they don't, low levels wont find a use for BoA helms rather than the extra XP.

average player won't bother getting it

BOA helm is "easy" to get - you have to farm this for a while, so for leveling, this is not a good option, unless you are very lucky. The problem I see with the hat is the 40 spirit, which is really, really nice for mana users - that might be the deal (and level req) breaker.

SSB64 said:

Dont be so sure, it had a level requirement from the beginning which was removed. Not to mention the fact that they put the daily quest in the middle of orgrimmar and made all the daylies so easy that any level could do it, AND they made the hat lootable from the bag, its like they want low levels to get it. BoA head will probably be better at like lvl 30 or something, that takes like two days to get, no casual levelers are gonna be fishing just to get a good head for a day or two, and Blizzard dont make their game according to what is appropriate to twinks.

(and they have mentioned they want fights to last longer, more stamina gives you longer fights ;))

Guys, is it just me or is it only US ppl who have catched it so far ?

EU ppl speak up if any of you gets it (by doing the fishing daily) ..

Seems abit strange that some ppl are lucky enough to get it on 2 twinks in a row - but that might just be RNG ..

Just wondering :p

Speak up EU ppl :)

Havn't got any so far - 10 twinks 2 days, no hat

Rasta got it and 2 of his guildies if you read his post, hes EU...

Users who are viewing this thread