We came full circle (twinks + levlers)

So you're generally just mad at 29's?

Time for everyone to stop saying who has most competitive guilds but who will recruit and become the biggest guild it won't be about competitive anymore it will just be giant guilds with noobs running around this might actually be fun

So you're generally just mad at 29's?
is there any point to be mad? i think "disagree" is right word to describe my feels about people trying covering up their actions with "competitiveness"

Time for everyone to stop saying who has most competitive guilds but who will recruit and become the biggest guild it won't be about competitive anymore it will just be giant guilds with noobs running around this might actually be fun
Honestly i cant see any levelers staying in bracket after they been grinded by exlocked. if you ever been in lvling bg with people who have a brain to hit enter and state what they think about others destroying everyone and toping scores, you would know how much of dislike explocked get.

is there any point to be mad? i think "disagree" is right word to describe my feels about people trying covering up their actions with "competitiveness"

Honestly i cant see any levelers staying in bracket after they been grinded by exlocked. if you ever been in lvling bg with people who have a brain to hit enter and state what they think about others destroying everyone and toping scores, you would know how much of dislike explocked get.
Except now the only means you have to destroy them is your skill and general knowledge of PvP at said level. Since gear/stats well be normalized, I hope that more casual levelers will be intruiged to contact already existing twinks and join the community, cause they were inspired by their game play

Except now the only means you have to destroy them is your skill and general knowledge of PvP at said level. Since gear/stats well be normalized, I hope that more casual levelers will be intruiged to contact already existing tinks and join the community, cause they were inspired by their game play
premading is far more annoying to levelers than single gemmed/enchanted/geared person.

premading is far more annoying to levelers than single gemmed/enchanted/geared person.
True, but a premade of people who are winning cause they know what to do, is in my oppionion less frustrating and more likely to spark an interest in our community, than one overgeared guy wrecking undergeared people

Why is everyone butthurt about shitty games with XPon non twinks? That was always this way till the split the brackets between xpoff and xpoff. Now once again we can troll any bracket and if we want to practise we can always find other twinks to duel or do premades with.
For me original twinks always pray on weak players. 100% of them less once join random BGs back them to just have fun and kill easy targets .

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I wonder which bracket will be the easiest to get the highest %-increase in.
Right now that's looking like 90-99 with the removal of the WoD (3) limit. Just imagine toons sitting in nearly full 705/715's against the average (Loom scaled) iLvL 600's (right now it's scaled to 590 in that Bracket). Still it's only an ~11% increase.

Right now that's looking like 90-99 with the removal of the WoD (3) limit. Just imagine toons sitting in nearly full 705/715's against the average (Loom scaled) iLvL 600's (right now it's scaled to 590 in that Bracket). Still it's only an ~11% increase.

Ye in terms of gear, 90-99 will have largest benefit. However in terms of actual character power, it's 100-109 by miles. Fully maxed out artifact weapons are a monster advantage.

Also I'd imagine the new set of crafted items for 100-109 will provide a similar stat advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread