We came full circle (twinks + levlers)

Wahooooo!!!!!!!!! We as twinks have always been able to adapt, I personally lost hope in Pugs long ago, and I think this will breath new life into the brackets with more guilds, more events, and a larger community.

Hehe @Nicozy I honestly didn't see yours but I went ahead and deleted my repost

Last edited by a moderator:
e 3.gif

How is this good news? Games are going to go from their already abysmal state to effectively being the f2p bracket when 24s were running wild. More players, sure? But a severe decline in the already lacking competitiveness that ails us.

How is this good news? Games are going to go from their already abysmal state to effectively being the f2p bracket when 24s were running wild. More players, sure? But a severe decline in the already lacking competitiveness that ails us.
The competition is in the war games, not the pugs, high quality pugs was a moment in heaven sure, but it was never going to last. More guilds, more teams, more wargames, more community.

The competition is in the war games, not the pugs, high quality pugs was a moment in heaven sure, but it was never going to last. More guilds, more teams, more wargames, more community.

The people who generally run wargames are already pretty exclusive on who they invite to said games. Do you think adding a ton more randoms with questionable gear choices and experience is going to help anything, or are you bonering for your past days of 24s dominating 20s in that bracket? ;)

The people who generally run wargames are already pretty exclusive on who they invite to said games. Do you think adding a ton more randoms with questionable gear choices and experience is going to help anything, or are you bonering for your past days of 24s dominating 20s in that bracket? ;)
On top of lots of old players coming back, the new players will likely form their own teams if they are not had by others.

I was so waiting for this confirmation. I'm looking forward to quicker bg pops :)
I'm guessing there may be a period at the start where things don't change much while a lot of people level mains and stuff in Legion, but after we should see quicker bg pops. And with gear and chants out the way, it doesn't matter so much that levellers in whites and greens sneak into bgs.
I'm all for it :D

Oh, a reason to pvp on my twinks again.

YES !

R.I.P. Twinking GG WP No RE.
I'll enjoy the last TC of this bracket. Let's make the best of it.
This will kill 19s in Legion so hard.
Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread