We all know Hunters are OP... are they the best duelers though?

Lag. He said he'd nuke a pet down...can't be done with Dismiss pet.

No need to stay at 75 yd range when no spell a pally has can go more than 30. You can chill at 40 yd range all day and never be touched.

i suck at staying at that range perfectly so i over do it. Especially with lag on my end 2-5sec lags equals the foe closing the gap. I see it as 40yards away but my foe may already be close enough to hit me. This is why i see some prot pallys hitting me with AS from above 40+ yards and get a pally stun at what seems to be 25 yards. In actuality i get penalized for my lag.

If we do the 1v1 in arena the whole argument is irrelevant. I'll just LoS you to death.

that method of hunter play is flawless the only thing that may get a chance is a rogue. Really cold blooded a hunter will just use a pet to kill you. Dismiss/call and mend pet it. The pet will never die. Moreover the hunter can just do it from and overly safe distance while lol throughout a match.

that method of hunter play is flawless the only thing that may get a chance is a rogue. Really cold blooded a hunter will just use a pet to kill you. Dismiss/call and mend pet it. The pet will never die. Moreover the hunter can just do it from and overly safe distance while lol throughout a match.
pets die fast

Well, that method is flawed, I can't "pet" someone down, I'm pretty sure a prot pally can take an endless stream of pets
<

Well, that method is flawed, I can't "pet" someone down, I'm pretty sure a prot pally can take an endless stream of pets
<

hmmm how is prot pally mana regen. Jundgement and 30% of mana back over 10 secs. Idk will the healing output be more than the pet dmg rotation. Well lets see and test t out In any case just step in and hit him hard..

Users who are viewing this thread