Waw Tawent makes their mark...oh wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beau

Legend
wowscrnshot102011194632.jpg

We've always been the underdogs; We're now #1.

I don't get it..What's soo special about that screenshot..Its clear..that WT was gy farming..

Mods please close this horrible thread.

ore get ur ass back here in wt PLZ!

How about you stop encouraging the pure one-sidedness that's been killing the brack...Actually yeah ore go back to WT.

Reflexes, to be honest, all I'v ever wanted is for you to like me. I wish you the best in life with your illness and hope all your dreams come true. I know you and I have had friction in the past, but I hope we can get past it. I love you, Reflexes, I hope you know that.

Reflexes, to be honest, all I'v ever wanted is for you to like me. I wish you the best in life with your illness and hope all your dreams come true. I know you and I have had friction in the past, but I hope we can get past it. I love you, Reflexes, I hope you know that.

Aww.

Why doesn't the skilled WT kids scrap WT..... Pizza = Good, Ko = Good, Fortt = Good, Derna = Good.

ouch that hurts, hey phe is very good! actually im pretty sure everyone is wt is good

of course i'm only ok but everyone else is good!

Well that's sweet.

ouch that hurts, hey phe is very good! actually im pretty sure everyone is wt is good

of course i'm only ok but everyone else is good!

That's pretty inaccurate.

reflexes its hard to not be a good twink i never said everyone in wt was great/amazing but good is a fair word to use otherwise pizza wouldnt let them in wt
<

^this makes me wonder why the hell he let me in lol

reflexes its hard to not be a good twink i never said everyone in wt was great/amazing but good is a fair word to use otherwise pizza wouldnt let them in wt
<

^this makes me wonder why the hell he let me in lol

There have always been two or three questionable members within pizza's guild. I'm just surprised more than one of them are a-team this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread