Waw Tawent makes their mark...oh wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic Beau Posts this, how many premades have you done with WT beau?

I havn't participated in a premade with Waw Tawent before, you know that (The last premade they did was before I joined your guild). I don't understand why you always try to throw me under the bus; I havn't done anything to you but help premade for your guild in the pass with [SUCCESS]. I remember when I left and joined <Bloodlust Represent> and we won. Do you also remember when you wouldn't play me because I wasn't experianced in premades apparently? I have been nothing but nice to you and you continue to rag on me. I know you try to troll and act cool/popular in the eyes of your peers, but try to restrain from bringing me into the middle of it. xoxo

I havn't participated in a premade with Waw Tawent before, you know that (The last premade they did was before I joined your guild). I don't understand why you always try to throw me under the bus; I havn't done anything to you but help premade for your guild in the pass with [SUCCESS]. I remember when I left and joined <Bloodlust Represent> and we won. Do you also remember when you wouldn't play me because I wasn't experianced in premades apparently? I have been nothing but nice to you and you continue to rag on me. I know you try to troll and act cool/popular in the eyes of your peers, but try to restrain from bringing me into the middle of it. xoxo

Ya, at least Beau doesn't /laugh at you every time he sees you in wsg

Nope.

Na dont you member i was like Beau come over we need a backup hunter. you where like alright im comming now 2 hours later your on arthas i invited you we did alot of games with eachother " I even said you where prolly best hunter around then" and always talked to you about getting a Premade spot to replace Geno. And all i did was stick my neck out for you becasue everyone in sytl A-team thot you where complete shit/hated you besides me and finally i get everyone to shut up and let you play in a premade ( where you did a great job and everyone on A-team thot this) and shortly after that Game you /ignore me and joined WT w/o saying anything to me.

And when u joined BR you where not the reason sytl lost that 1 game we had multiple DC's

oh and i heard BLR was good running a 7 man offense with 3 hunters and still could only manage to kill sin two or three times. in 4-5 premades.

editt:i dont hate you, and no not trying to look cool to all these Random no names playing 19s nowadays i just like to start fourm drama.

Na dont you member i was like Beau come over we need a backup hunter. you where like alright im comming now 2 hours later your on arthas i invited you we did alot of games with eachother " I even said you where prolly best hunter around then" and always talked to you about getting a Premade spot to replace Geno. And all i did was stick my neck out for you becasue everyone in sytl A-team thot you where complete shit/hated you besides me and finally i get everyone to shut up and let you play in a premade ( where you did a great job and everyone on A-team thot this) and shortly after that Game you /ignore me and joined WT w/o saying anything to me.

And when u joined BR you where not the reason sytl lost that 1 game we had multiple DC's

oh and i heard BLR was good running a 7 man offense with 3 hunters and still could only manage to kill sin two or three times. in 4-5 premades.

editt:i dont hate you, and no not trying to look cool to all these Random no names playing 19s nowadays i just like to start fourm drama.
Reflexes #1 huntah

ver5tz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread