EU+US Warlords of Warsong 1 Year Anniversary! Feb 12th!

Round 2 Underwater tonight at 9pm realm time?

Warlords of Warsong's "NAVY Training" will be held tonight off the coast of Stranglethorn Vale. This dueling tournament will be held underwater on the sea floor, there are rules to keep the competition fun and attractive!

No Surv Harpoon
No Disengage
No War Charge
No Swim Speed Pot
No RoF
No Treants
No Druid Form
No Breathing Potions
IF YOU ARE A HEALING SPEC : Any of these abilities can be used against you.

Come out and fight for 10k gold and another shot at "The Gladiator" Rank!!!

What about if its healer vs healer?

But can they use those potions? Fight would last longer than DPS fights and likely go to drowning.

Good question, haven't had that issue yet haha, I think having no breathing pots still should be in play. Maybe speed pots to get back up to surface and down, we will have to test that out more.

Hey Ally, the reason it was posted at 9:30 instead of our regular time at 9 pm is because I have class on Monday and a Wednesday Nights, so I get home around 9:30.

It went well, could have used more activity but it was fun as always. I hope to have more Community Events very soon, You can just donate the gold into D19 Gbank if you want Ally, thank you a ton! @zeloxis won the tournament.

Gold was deposited into the WoW guild bank. If D19 needs the funds I can deposit a duplicate amount there as for future endeavors.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread