EU+US Warlords of Warsong 1 Year Anniversary! Feb 12th!

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
One year ago today, Warlords of Warsong was born. I want to thank every twink that has ever been a part of our family and everyone who still is, we will continue to push towards newer and higher goals!

Tonight we will be hosting a Community Event to celebrate, offering 25,000 gold to the winner of a Dueling tournament called Warlord of The Pit, every 19 from XPoff Horde and Alliance is Welcome to come Battle for some fun and big time gold! If you are a Warlords of Warsong member, you will also earn The Gladiator Rank, offering more gbank access and a spot in The WPvP Championships coming soon!

Thank you all again for helping us become the biggest and most badass twink guild ever!

Welcome Back XPoff, I missed you :D

Warlord of The Pit will be held at 9:30 pm eastern time / Bleeding Hollow Realm time, all realms can come, we will be in a Raid group for the event! The location will be given when we are grouped.

I think rules are no surv axes no overpower agm is allowed no waiting between matches and we like to keep the no healer rule
[doublepost=1518459815,1518459729][/doublepost]Let me get the actuall full rules quick or have daboo do it

Consider the bounty doubled!!!
I will match that 25k to the winner and 10k to the runner up!

/cheers

You da man Homie!

The rules are, No Surv Throwing Axes, No OP, No RoF , No Treants, No Healers, AGM is allowed, No Waiting for CDs in between matches. These rules are set for every Warlord of The Pit to keep it even and fun for everyone. I may have missed one or 2 restrictions I will make sure to update if needed in a few.

The game is played by everyone doing a /roll, the LOWEST roll is the first Gladiator. The Gladiator must defeat everyone in the Raid group and in this case, the Alliance Raid group too. If the Gladiator is defeated, the new Gladiator must defeat everyone in the group. The Final Match, against the previous Gladiator, is best of 3. If the event lasts to long, Elimination Rounds will activate, meaning you lose, you're out. This event has run for 2+ Hours in the past and is always fun, we will probably do Elim Rounds around 2.5 hrs if it lasts that long. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

If no healers are allowed I won’t be participating as all I play is heals. However my gold is still up for grabs!

/cheers

confetti-1st.gif

Bump
[doublepost=1518493988,1518486684][/doublepost]Was fun dueling everyone that showed on to many more years warlords!

How did this go? I was on about 45 min before and neither Daboo and Secretagent were on. I was not able to make it as something came up.
Who do I owe the gold to?

/cheer

Hey Ally, the reason it was posted at 9:30 instead of our regular time at 9 pm is because I have class on Monday and a Wednesday Nights, so I get home around 9:30.

It went well, could have used more activity but it was fun as always. I hope to have more Community Events very soon, You can just donate the gold into D19 Gbank if you want Ally, thank you a ton! @zeloxis won the tournament.

Would of loved to see more people though had one of the hardest duels at 19 yesterday to!

Round 2 Underwater tonight at 9pm realm time?

Warlords of Warsong's "NAVY Training" will be held tonight off the coast of Stranglethorn Vale. This dueling tournament will be held underwater on the sea floor, there are rules to keep the competition fun and attractive!

No Surv Harpoon
No Disengage
No War Charge
No Swim Speed Pot
No RoF
No Treants
No Druid Form
No Breathing Potions
IF YOU ARE A HEALING SPEC : Any of these abilities can be used against you.

Come out and fight for 10k gold and another shot at "The Gladiator" Rank!!!

Users who are viewing this thread