F2P Warlords of Draenor F2P 3v3 Championship Hosted by Maldiva

aPQygLZ.gif

Good Games all! :)

Was very exciting and competitive - thanks to everyone for competing, Trialmop for getting this thing organized, and to Maldiva for hosting it on his stream.

F2P TSG Comp hype!

OMFG GREAT GAMES!!!

The tourney kept getting better the opening series and the closing finals were so great!

I hope everyone enjoys its catch the vod at Twitch

GG's to TSC for the great games!

OMFG GREAT GAMES!!!

The tourney kept getting better the opening series and the closing finals were so great!

I hope everyone enjoys its catch the vod at Twitch

GG's to TSC for the great games!

Games were so intense I was in the Skype call just hoping not to hear nothing bad.
I was glad our plan comp wise worked out. We figured we could open the series with War Bal Priest vs War Mage Priest Ret Mage Priest or Ret Rogue Rsham from practice we had. Big thanks to #Synergy and you for helping us get practice had many good WMP games vs [MENTION=12571]Wizkidone[/MENTION] and the crew.

This is single handedly the most disgusting thing ever streamed on the internet. You guys should be embarrassed at the quality you guys put forth in the public eye. Good job on proving the stigma that twinks are shitty players who cant hack it in other brackets.

So mean YOU !! mister .. relax , i just passed through the whole thread , and what they did here was really cool . And i bet the guyz can "hack" it . At the end of the day Blizz doesnt give a damn F, you there, grinding peoples hopes .

Bah... "the most disgusting thing streamed " yo really.. be more suportive , at the end of the day they are your friends . cuz with that attitude RL must be shitty for y.

I just realized that i'm getting nervous because some troll hatin'...i should relax.

I do support the f2p twink tournament , and as soon as i come up with a teamate ill join !

Was great games to watch, props to living for healing with legit no fucking mana forever and pulling it through.

Users who are viewing this thread