F2P Warlords of Draenor F2P 3v3 Championship Hosted by Maldiva

Disc priest LF resto shaman and and good dps (thinking warrior who knows how to play defensively around pillars and peel with slows) to pwn this tournament. This is Greasysorrow(Disc), formerly Blueyedsweet(Disc), Greasythong(moonin/resto), and many others going all the way back to the beginning(of time) including hunter, rogue, monk, Hpally.

The rules didn't say no 2 healers. and I don't think anybody will be able to beat it. I play hybrid dps/heal for priest/warrior pressure and priest/shaman heals to make us invincible and hard to cc the heals.
I'm open to other comps, but prefer double-healer, cuz I like to be invincible and win without skill. But I still need skilled, experienced players.

reply here or whisper me in game when I'm on. Greasysorrow - Aerie Peak.

Yo, I am looking for a good healer and I have played with you before and I know you are a very good / geared disc. If you want hmu Delayed#1508

Right, so #Synergy will not be playing in this tourney after all. This is a unanimous decision based on it looking to be a total shitshow and not worth playing in.

That said, the rest of this post is my opinion.

First, if you're going to allow certain classes above 20 then you should just go ahead and make it a 29s tourney. This is the level twenty twinking section, so if the mods could move this thread to the 20-29 section that would be #Talarac super.

We as a team are (and have been the whole way) in favor of an MLP ban. It's an overpowered comp, and restricting teams from playing it would go a long way towards promoting team diversity. The tournament organizer seems particularly averse to simply banning this comp, however, and instead opted for allowing certain classes to play above 20. This is a terrible idea, and we as a team have no interest in playing in a tournament that places vets/f2ps at 20 against p2ps, no matter what gear they use.

If you want class diversity, ban MLP you fucking idiot. I don't know how many times you've been told this, but I hope it gets through eventually.

Finally there's the matter of a couple of players being allowed to play who have in the past signed up for tournaments and then bailed at the last minute. In the case of Delayed, saying you're sorry doesn't cut it. You'll have to wait until people forget who you are. Sucks, man.

There's one other egotistic player not worth naming who is a repeat offender at signing up and then not showing up, and for some reason he keeps getting allowed to play. Not that anybody misses him (he consistently comes in last place when he does manage to show up) but it's a mystery to my teammates and I why he's still signing up in the first place.

So, have fun with your tourney.

/cheers,
#wicktick

If you think it's going to be dogs shit, leaving the tourney doesn't make it any better lol. I'm sorry my PARTNERS were unable to stay and or make their character. I do agree with not allowing anything anything above 20, because that does ruin the whole point of it being a "F2P" tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo, I am looking for a good healer and I have played with you before and I know you are a very good / geared disc. If you want hmu Delayed#1508

Sure, I'll heal for you. I don't know what hmu means. Sent you a friend request. My bnet is brindlebriar#1946.

Edit: Delayed has conflicting church event, he says, so I'm still open. Anyone needing a priest, contact me.

Date (might) to be pushed at least a Week to the 12th of December 2pm EST. Other possible date is the 19th in order for the other teams to get info out more and Maldiva wants more time to make preview video as well.

Shouldnt use an rdru as a healer, they are really bad for arena

but you could put anything in that blank spot

not using rdruid for healer mainly, but more for kitty dps. I was thinking a healer with xtra damage like a priest would be good, or maybe shaman. but maybe rest and rdruid together can do the healing needed and I can grab another dps or cc class.

i want to play, how do i sign up a team?

Post team name
classes that will be active for you
I think I already have your Skype but yeah you will need to have that just for admin chat.
character armories/names would be helpful as well.

Hype! Looking to pick up a back up incase of any Irl events. Most likely not having irl stuff but still!

Users who are viewing this thread