F2P Warlords of Draenor F2P 3v3 Championship Hosted by Maldiva

Just pray I can make it boys, I really look forward to doing this tourney! Why does it have to be so early though? Might be playing an NWL game that day later on maybe 6pm est and f2p premade at 8 pm est. That is if I'm able to play that day D: if anyone wants the can hmu as a sub for this tourney. I'll say yes or no, depends who you are and what you are trying to play.

my team has dropped out. sorry boys. life came up.

Last edited by a moderator:
MFR will be playing as:

Main comp: Ele Shaman / Arms Warrior / Disc Priest

Not 100% sure but i think we have a Ret Pally as our 4th member, with that said.

1st Alt comp: Ret / Arms / Disc

2nd Ale comp: Ret / Mage / Disc

I really want to apologize for everyone from the previous tournament, I look back at that at feel ashamed of what I did. I have never rage quit like that. That one a very disrespectful and rude thing for me to do. Please forgive me everyone from the previous tournament. I will be happily playing in his upcoming tournament will everything I have. Win or lose I do not care I just want to play and have a great time!

pussy

MFR will be playing as:

Main comp: Ele Shaman / Arms Warrior / Disc Priest

Not 100% sure but i think we have a Ret Pally as our 4th member, with that said.

1st Alt comp: Ret / Arms / Disc

2nd Ale comp: Ret / Mage / Disc

Like the choice will be interesting to see how many mirrors will happen because of this.

Updated the Spanish team name. K scopes team name updated now too.

Furious Three

Team Member 1 - Suntosh - Paladin
2nd Class - Sundipz - Warrior

Team member 2 - Sunm - Mage
2nd Class - Sunsham - Shaman

Team member 3 - Royalp - Priest

This is single handedly the most disgusting thing ever streamed on the internet. You guys should be embarrassed at the quality you guys put forth in the public eye. Good job on proving the stigma that twinks are shitty players who cant hack it in other brackets.

Seriously the most awkward thing I have ever seen outside of Yowza back peddling about the penis picture he sent twiggi.

Users who are viewing this thread