F2P Warlords of Draenor F2P 3v3 Championship Hosted by Maldiva

Trialmop

F2P Community Leader
Tournament date is December 12th 4pm est

Hi this is the 2nd f2p 3v3 championship and could be the last one in warlords of draenor.
I welcome you to some of the best F2P players and teams in the bracket.
Coming into this event it is clear the team to look out for is Wizkidone/Swagcleavics as they took the last tournament with little to no trouble only losing a total of 2 games running the notorious Frost Mage Destruction Warlock Disciple Priest Comp.

Meeting the teams
Twink Skill Capped (US)
Furious Three (US)
Many Fondles Robby (US)
TacoDelivery(PR)
Bingo Dingo!!! - (AUS/CAD)
pooper scooper (US)

there are 2 other teams that haven't been 100% confirmed but are very likely to show up.
If 6 teams are in tourney Wizkidones and Manys team will be the #1 team and #2 team seeded due to them being the best ranked from last tournament.

No class stacking unless different specializations
F2P gear only
Guild Looms allowed - no p2p enchants
up to a 4 man roster with 2 members being able to pick 1 alternate class each.
Format will always be Dps/Healer/Dps

Stream will be here - Twitch
Fearthebuns/Pizza and a few others are being considered for commentating the tournament.

If you would like to enter the tournament please do some below as we are welcome to more teams.
Brackets can be found here -
http://battlefy.com/national-trial-...ords-of-draenor/562d8cf309487344002dcd04/info
Preview Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmsdEmngDU0&feature=youtu.be

If 5 team tourney brackets will look similar to this - http://challonge.com/u85qpilc

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we sign up with out comes here?

Hey Delayed, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I can try to answer any questions you might have, but I'll need some sort of clarification here.

If you could discuss amongst your team and come up with a possible Team Name, that would probably make Trialmop's job a lot easier.

Hey Delayed, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I can try to answer any questions you might have, but I'll need some sort of clarification here.

If you could discuss amongst your team and come up with a possible Team Name, that would probably make Trialmop's job a lot easier.

Miss type, I mean do we sign up here with our team name and comps and people and classes/ specs hey will be playing.

Miss type, I mean do we sign up here with our team name and comps and people and classes/ specs hey will be playing.

Yes you can put info here. You are already signed up thus holding a spot in the tournament.

I really want to apologize for everyone from the previous tournament, I look back at that at feel ashamed of what I did. I have never rage quit like that. That one a very disrespectful and rude thing for me to do. Please forgive me everyone from the previous tournament. I will be happily playing in his upcoming tournament will everything I have. Win or lose I do not care I just want to play and have a great time!

[MENTION=15859]Flynn[/MENTION] yes I am playing! [MENTION=12571]Wizkidone[/MENTION] sadly to your hopes, no he is not joking.

Right, so #Synergy will not be playing in this tourney after all. This is a unanimous decision based on it looking to be a total shitshow and not worth playing in.

That said, the rest of this post is my opinion.

First, if you're going to allow certain classes above 20 then you should just go ahead and make it a 29s tourney. This is the level twenty twinking section, so if the mods could move this thread to the 20-29 section that would be #Talarac super.

We as a team are (and have been the whole way) in favor of an MLP ban. It's an overpowered comp, and restricting teams from playing it would go a long way towards promoting team diversity. The tournament organizer seems particularly averse to simply banning this comp, however, and instead opted for allowing certain classes to play above 20. This is a terrible idea, and we as a team have no interest in playing in a tournament that places vets/f2ps at 20 against p2ps, no matter what gear they use.

If you want class diversity, ban MLP you fucking idiot. I don't know how many times you've been told this, but I hope it gets through eventually.

Finally there's the matter of a couple of players being allowed to play who have in the past signed up for tournaments and then bailed at the last minute. In the case of Delayed, saying you're sorry doesn't cut it. You'll have to wait until people forget who you are. Sucks, man.

There's one other egotistic player not worth naming who is a repeat offender at signing up and then not showing up, and for some reason he keeps getting allowed to play. Not that anybody misses him (he consistently comes in last place when he does manage to show up) but it's a mystery to my teammates and I why he's still signing up in the first place.

So, have fun with your tourney.

/cheers,
#wicktick

There's one other egotistic player not worth naming who is a repeat offender at signing up and then not showing up, and for some reason he keeps getting allowed to play. Not that anybody misses him (he consistently comes in last place when he does manage to show up) but it's a mystery to my teammates and I why he's still signing up in the first place.

Who's dis?

Right, so #Synergy will not be playing in this tourney after all. This is a unanimous decision based on it looking to be a total shitshow and not worth playing in.

That said, the rest of this post is my opinion.

First, if you're going to allow certain classes above 20 then you should just go ahead and make it a 29s tourney. This is the level twenty twinking section, so if the mods could move this thread to the 20-29 section that would be #Talarac super.

We as a team are (and have been the whole way) in favor of an MLP ban. It's an overpowered comp, and restricting teams from playing it would go a long way towards promoting team diversity. The tournament organizer seems particularly averse to simply banning this comp, however, and instead opted for allowing certain classes to play above 20. This is a terrible idea, and we as a team have no interest in playing in a tournament that places vets/f2ps at 20 against p2ps, no matter what gear they use.

If you want class diversity, ban MLP you fucking idiot. I don't know how many times you've been told this, but I hope it gets through eventually.

Finally there's the matter of a couple of players being allowed to play who have in the past signed up for tournaments and then bailed at the last minute. In the case of Delayed, saying you're sorry doesn't cut it. You'll have to wait until people forget who you are. Sucks, man.

/cheers,
#wicktick

you should try and play, I'm trying to ask my boss to have the day off. Hopefully if he says yes I should be able to get s team together.

Fun times.

Disc priest LF resto shaman and and good dps (thinking warrior who knows how to play defensively around pillars and peel with slows) to pwn this tournament. This is Greasysorrow(Disc), formerly Blueyedsweet(Disc), Greasythong(moonin/resto), and many others going all the way back to the beginning(of time) including hunter, rogue, monk, Hpally.

The rules didn't say no 2 healers. and I don't think anybody will be able to beat it. I play hybrid dps/heal for priest/warrior pressure and priest/shaman heals to make us invincible and hard to cc the heals.
I'm open to other comps, but prefer double-healer, cuz I like to be invincible and win without skill. But I still need skilled, experienced players.

reply here or whisper me in game when I'm on. Greasysorrow - Aerie Peak. Brindlebriar#1946

Disc priest LF resto shaman and and good dps (thinking warrior who knows how to play defensively around pillars and peel with slows) to pwn this tournament. This is Greasysorrow(Disc), formerly Blueyedsweet(Disc), Greasythong(moonin/resto), and many others going all the way back to the beginning(of time) including hunter, rogue, monk, Hpally.

The rules didn't say no 2 healers. and I don't think anybody will be able to beat it. I play hybrid dps/heal for priest/warrior pressure and priest/shaman heals to make us invincible and hard to cc the heals.
I'm open to other comps, but prefer double-healer, cuz I like to be invincible and win without skill. But I still need skilled, experienced players.

reply here or whisper me in game when I'm on. Greasysorrow - Aerie Peak.

yeah no 2 healers was stated in a previous thread.

Users who are viewing this thread