Warlords of Draenor Changes for F2P

I think this has been answered before but I missed it. I would really love some info on armor kits:

-Do new kits actually give 2 armor like they say Medium Armor Kit - Item - World of Warcraft
-If you have gear with an armor kit does it give the GF +16 armor? Or does it actually give 2 even thought the text might be wrong. Or does it give no armor... I've heard that as well.
-Are these still counting towards bonus armor? +16 and +2?
-Any changes to Chef's Hat - Item - World of Warcraft Or the actual armor is provides/bonus attack power?

Thank ya. I'm still having errors trying to access beta...

The people saying that they receive zero bonus armor from their armor kits ARE NOT TANKS. Only tank specs receive bonus armor.

The tooltip currently says +2 on beta but you actually receive the full 16. 16 bonus armor and 16 attack power.

Chef's hat is still +40 BA

Latest beta build . Warriors get TC at 14 and tg at 10 meanin dw 2 h. Should work on PTR now . Also Druids get thrash at 14 now <3 finaly I can pull everything in a dungeon and keep Agro . It's a good day . Can't remember if thrash generated rage or not though-.-

Nice, I just jumped on my lvl 20 war on beta and respec'd fury. BAR mainhand + Strike of the hydra off hand :) 2 x 2h's is working finally.

how's the damage?

Definitely viable. Vast improvement from horrible live version. Now I need to figure out if a -46 armor proc is worth it or not.

Woops it should be BAR off-hand for bigger wildstrike hits and strike of the hydra mainhand for more procs. I remember reading somewhere that offhand attacks have 13% chance to miss or something in WOD.

480 wildstrike crits. Seems ok?
532 wildstrike crit after a hydra proc....but that's misleading since I don't know how much armor the RFC elites have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try dw hydra and see if you can get 2 rebuffs on then dump rage with bloodthirsty broc

I made a thread a couple a weeks ago explaining the inequality of AOES for most classes. Did blizzard see my thread? It seems like it. Thank Mr. Blizzal

Try dw hydra and see if you can get 2 rebuffs on then dump rage with bloodthirsty broc

I did, the debuff just gets refreshed. It's proccing quite a lot in mainhand so 2 x hydras is a waste imo. Especially since you'd have to give up 7 str, 10 stam, 7 crit from BAR.

I made a thread a couple a weeks ago explaining the inequality of AOES for most classes. Did blizzard see my thread? It seems like it. Thank Mr. Blizzal

Why what's happened?

edit; Also from wowhead.com

"PvP Season 15 Ending Soon
The warning for the end of PvP season 15 is here, which has historically signalled a 2-week warning for an upcoming patch. While it's not always the case, it's fair to assume that Patch 6.0.2 is likely to appear soon. "

So the patch is probably October 14 th (for Australia) or 15 th for you Americans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why what's happened?

edit; Also from wowhead.com

"PvP Season 15 Ending Soon
The warning for the end of PvP season 15 is here, which has historically signalled a 2-week warning for an upcoming patch. While it's not always the case, it's fair to assume that Patch 6.0.2 is likely to appear soon. "

So the patch is probably October 14 th (for Australia) or 15 th for you Americans.

They lowered the Level requirements of Thunder Clap and Thrash. Paladins Hammer of the Righteous is still 20 probably because they have Avenger's Shield which is fairly sufficient as most packs of mobs come in 2s and 3s

6.0 Prelaunch Event
This version of the Blasted Lands is phased--low-level players can still quest as normal.
There i was hoping to get something cool..

when did this happen? Piercing Howl - Spell - World of Warcraft
Warriors get conc shot!
awhile back.
it is fun to see melee stragle with debuff while you jumping away for recharge... but hunters still gonna kite ya 1v1.
Posthaste pops after u land on ground now.

Users who are viewing this thread