Warlords of Draenor Changes for F2P

Not so sure on F2P Arms yet, since Arms is heavily being redesigned (slam gone, heroic strike gone, mortal strike costing rage, etc.).

Also, Brov, do F2P ret judgments now generate a charge of holy power on beta yet?

As for the ele fulm stack changes, they're changing how it stacks from this to this. In summary:
Live: a lightning bolt has a 60% chance to generate a charge, up to 7.
Beta: bolt has a guaranteed (100%) chance to generate a fulm stack. I'm surprised they didn't fulm damage yet for boosting fulm stacks from 15 from 7.

if you look at the damage formula or my thread you will see why it is stacking to fifteen. in the mop lightning sheild the base damage was about the same as the damage u got for sp so basicaly all they did was up the number of charges to get a litte bit more damage. it went from hitting for 400 and critting for 1k w/o zerk in pvp to hitting for 600 and critting 1.2k in wod .
it takes 15 charges though or 15 lighning bolts to make it happen. just think of it this way . it takes longer to build up but yeilds slightly better results not that bad considering they loosing running lightning bolt.

Is at least hunter dmg nerfed?
Digging a few pages back:
Brovolicious @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

- 1900hp
- 30% crit
- Explosive shot ticks for 48
- Arcane Shot and Auto Shot crit in the 150 - 250 range
- Serpent Sting gone
- Scatter Shot gone
- Aspect gone
- All pet CC is gone, so wolf is BiS pet by miles with the 5% crit it brings
- New gun sounds are amazing (think of a silenced pistol)
- Survivalist "After killing a target, you gain 15% of your hp over 10s" pretty nioce

Heading back to try out mm and bm, moar info to come.

Digging a few pages back:

BM seems to be the way to go...Aimed Shot crits for around 500 but since you only get Aimed Shot and Steady Shot as mm, it's pretty horrible for actually killings things. Survival is OKAY but both specs are just flat out worse than BM. Nevertheless, BM is focus starved and it would at most be able to kill hybrid, forget killing healers.

BM seems to be the way to go...Aimed Shot crits for around 500 but since you only get Aimed Shot and Steady Shot as mm, it's pretty horrible for actually killings things. Survival is OKAY but both specs are just flat out worse than BM. Nevertheless, BM is focus starved and it would at most be able to kill hybrid, forget killing healers.

Celebrate Good Times... Come on!!! - YouTube

of all the class spec combos i wish i could play competitively

furry warrior - seems it will happpen
demo lock - guna be so fun
fire mage- still no luck really
enh shaman - still a chance

getting about half of what i want from bliz in my book is a win any day .
(and lets not forget skirms :p)

True.....but rogue's wont be the problem. Most f2ps have max +16 armor kits (64 extra armor). Remember that 37 armor lvl 24 monk I mentioned? Yeah physical mitigation will be very high. http://wod.wowhead.com/item=3389 is still giving 45 armor on wod? Yea good luck with that rogues...

The problem will be prot pallies with +90 armor to cloak, +30 armor to shield, (120 extra AP Bladed Armor - Spell - World of Warcraft )

Not to mention +24 armor kits to gloves/ boots. Maybe chest if you want to sacrifice +188 mana

Re: bold: sub ambush ignores 100% of armor. Or is that gone?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Oh, my god.

Just found a blue post regarding future warrior changes..

Warrior Changes - SCROLL DOWN

Some notable changes listed in the post:
  • Rage generation increased by 20% for Arms.
  • Rend returns for Arms. Costs 10 Rage, deals damage over 18sec, with a burst of bleed damage at the end. Total damage is similar to a Mortal Strike.
  • Thunder Clap is usable in any stance. AoE damage and snares, 6sec cooldown. 30 Rage cost for Arms, free for Protection.

Keep in mind though, these changes will most likely be under heavy iteration.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread