Warlords of Draenor Changes for F2P

Position requirement (such as "must be behind target") for abilities removed.

Great. Now FCs won't mind to stay in the edge of FR roof or put their back on the wall to avoid ambushes, rogues will ambush your forehead.

Several core abilities will become passive, like Slice and Dice for Assassination Rogues.
Read more at Warlords of Draenor - World of Warcraft

could be made baseline or added in at lvl 90 + idk

Position requirement (such as "must be behind target") for abilities removed.

Great. Now FCs won't mind to stay in the edge of FR roof or put their back on the wall to avoid ambushes, rogues will ambush your forehead.

made me lol.

• There is no longer "strength plate" or "int plate" -- there is simply "plate." This also applies to cloth, leather, and mail.
  • The primary stat on an item will change based on the spec of the character wearing it, i.e. intellect for a holy paladin, strength for a retribution paladin.
  • Allows almost every item that drops in a raid to be useful for someone.
  • These stats also change when you respec.
  • Only one tier set per class (no longer separate healing and DPS sets), and the set bonuses will also change when you respec.
  • The one exception to this new armor system is the following items which will notdynamically adjust stats based on spec: jewelry, cloaks, trinkets, and weapons.
this is SUCH a nice quality of life improvement. i have a resto/feral druid, who sometimes goes bear.
it SUCKED trying to get SIX freaking gear sets every patch.

What is this shit about dungeons everybody wants? Dungeons teach nothing, learn nothing when its about teamplay. Everyone just wants loot. Just replace them with scenarios.

Position requirement (such as "must be behind target") for abilities removed...This could mean so OP weird shit. I'd like to keep up to date with this one.

What is this shit about dungeons everybody wants? Dungeons teach nothing, learn nothing when its about teamplay. Everyone just wants loot. Just replace them with scenarios.

Oh shut up. What is this shit about you complaining in every thread everybody wants to keep civil? You say nothing constructive, we get nothing from your posts. Everyone just wants to have a thread which is without your stupid troll posts. Let's just replace you with cripz.

Now it will actually be beneficial for Holy paladins to wear full mail at this level, Druids to wear full leather etc... because the Agil will change to Int and such. one of the best changes imo.

Nothing says it will be that way for pre-WoD gear.

I doubt seriously that they're going to code an entire itemization system that changes stats as your spec changes, and then only apply that system to newly-introduced gear.

It doesn't seem likely they would leave 1-60 a steaming pile of WTF. But since people will get 1 free 90, I'm positive any brand new players will use the free 90 without a second thought.... which means focusing entirely on changing 90-100 gear.

I see your point, but understand what I'm saying: It wouldn't make sense to maintain two entirely different methods of tracking your spec and tracking the stats on your gear, and use one method for gear below some arbitrary iLevel and use the other method for everything above it.

Yeah, I see that. I'm hoping blizzard sees it that way as well. We can only hope. They may feel that people don't spend enough time 1-60,70,80... to justify it, but that in itself is terrible reasoning. I'm seriously hoping it won't be like that.

Thats basically what they did with mastery

No, mastery was just an additional stat that could change the effectiveness of an inherent ability. I think there's some misunderstanding of what it is I'm saying here. In order to have the entire stats on an item change from, say, agility to intelligence based on your spec, the way items are coded will have to change. Even if it is to say that Item X has 6 points in Primary Stat and 3 points in Secondary Stat, and then what those stats are would be determined by your spec (akin to the Mastery concept you mentioned), it would still mean that either EVERY item in the game would have to be converted into a Primary Stat, Secondary Stat format, or they would have to maintain two separate itemization systems, using the new Stat method for only some items and still maintaining / balancing itemization in a separate system for other items. My only point is that I think that would be a highly inefficient way of itemizing gear, and no, there's no precedent for their having done so in the past.

H-Hey guys, guys listen... Hey listen! W-What if for some reason f2p could insta-level to 90 with the same restrictions 20s have? It would be awesome r-right?

H-Hey guys, guys listen... Hey listen! W-What if for some reason f2p could insta-level to 90 with the same restrictions 20s have? It would be awesome r-right?

Calm down man, your illusions will doom us all.

Happy for a topic change... it wouldn't be so bad, IMO. Anywhere you set the F2P limit that is NOT the constant Red Queen's Race of end-game would be fine with me. Anywhere where you can get your BIS gear and then just stop worrying about it, knowing that you aren't going to be obsolete in two weeks, is just fine with me.

You know, I really wouldn't be surprised if, through some coding glitch, that there will be some server out there that allows F2Ps an instant 90.

And a HUGE +1 to the 'no hamster wheel!'

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread